D-Nox and Beckers

Goannes

Does somebody know if there is a musical style difference between a D-Nox -dj set and a Becker dj-set? Do they put different accents in their sets?

I've only heard Beckers play once, and that 'electrancehouse' style was very appealing.

Tnx.

I've heard them both separately and I can say that Beckers impressed me more cause of smooth progressive trance/house and many 'hits' he played...However D-Nox delivered us techy set with many crossovers and was a little bit experiemental, which I love very much but wasn't that much consistent as Beckers...in any case it is worth hearing them both in clubs...very good club music... :D

I've heard D-Nox many many times, but have only heard Beckers by himself on a couple occasions. The main difference I could point out is that Beckers tends to be a bit more funky and *nastay* in his sets, whereas D-Nox pounds out the peak-time massive-bassline tracks (and tends to be a bit more melodic in his sets). They both thoroughly rock, though.

I only heard dnox.. once outdoors and once in a club.. first time, many dancefloor blasters, big basslines...

second time it was very ´stopped´ minimal electro during most of the time, which I like but not for too long... and then he moved to his typical dnox and beckers tracks..

both very good.. his mixing skills are flawless too :)

I am very curious about beckers alone.. I can imagine that he does play some more funky stuff... In terms of producing, I think he´s way ahead of dnox (though there is not so much from dnox alone to compare)..

this last track from him, ´rythm junk´, is super good (the vocals are not so much my taste, but the rest of the track is perfect)

but this july im gonna hear them both at least twice :D

and hey goannes... good luck with the party (or parties).. always happy with prog around the world haha :D

IMHO D-Nox is a better DJ, cause he plays more varied. Beckers sounds like Beckers when he DJs, he has his style and sticks to it.

520356[/snapback]

Beckers used to be more varied. I remember hearing him once in the Butan Club (you were there GSH - the Son Kite party in Dec. 2004) and he was playing all over the place. Dirty tech-house, some breaks, some proggy stuff....really diverse and really fantastic. Same with some other sets I heard from him in 2003/2004. But yeah - now he tends to stick more to the Beckers sound (at least when I've heard him). It's still damned enjoyable, but I haven't been surprised the last couple times I've heard him.

The only think who I know, is them are one of the newest and verry fresh project in scene! from them i have heard many new and good tunes, but i cant say all the tunes are verry good! some is the same boring style but generaly is verry good duo!

cheers!!! :)