Where did the old list of reviews go ?

Jokque

I remember this site had a long list of reviews earlier, when you entered the site there was a menu on the left side where you could choose forum, reviews, etc

The list of reviews had the links to the reviews colored green, and some of them was red (think these was the recommended CDs or something)

Anyone know where this list went ? Maybe i am in the wrong web site ?

Yup, thanks, i know of that list but its not quite what im looking for

Dont have the patience to sift through hundreds of threads for music i dont like :)

(with the old list i could click ambient at the top and get reading)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Click

:)

518119[/snapback]

A huge thanx to you, SFX! :) I was looking for those old archives! The presentation was definitely better than the actual reviews section which is a little chaotic because it hasn't an alphabetic classification.

It would be great to reintegrate those archives to the site, but maybe too much work at the horizon...

A huge thanx to you, SFX!  :)  I was looking for those old archives! The presentation was definitely better than the actual reviews section which is a little chaotic because it hasn't an alphabetic classification.

It would be great to reintegrate those archives to the site, but maybe too much work at the horizon...

518127[/snapback]

Don´t think the old reviews will be here ever, i can´t understand why they created the old reviews as threads instead of reintegrading them as they were with a decent design and with very precise searchfunktion. Thanks SFX that you linked the old reviews as they were here, i always wanted this site, it will be in my favourites now.

Yeah, I strongly suggest for reviews to return to the ones when Lemmi moderated of making alphabetical order again, cause now, with all this number of reviews would be pretty useful. :D

Guest Cosmogenesis

Yeah, I strongly suggest for reviews to return to the ones when Lemmi moderated of making alphabetical order again, cause now, with all this number of reviews would be pretty useful. :D

518754[/snapback]

Definitely, I agree at 200% :D