A new Full Length Cybernetika Promo Album!

Cybernetika

Hey :)

I recently completed my second "promo" album, which consists mostly of older tracks that have been modified and revised a little, but there are also completely new tracks in here :) ... the style is Psy, mostly dark, with influences of Industrial, but there are also some bits of Goa here and there. I thought it would be cool if I share this stuff with you.

Well, here is the tracklist:

01 - Astranimus (revised) - 8:29

02 - Darkstar Phobia - 9:56

03 - Master Sensei - 8:00

04 - Neuromancer (revised) - 9:52

05 - Paradox Parallax - 8:22

06 - Sub Neural - 08:24

07 - Zero Manifesto 2006 (revised) - 8:36

08 - Dimorphic Blackcell (revised) - 9:47

Total: 71:26 minutes (perfect to burn on CD :P)

The linky:

>>>DOWNLOAD Cybernetika - Promo #1 2006 (right click, save as)<<< - .rar file ... you will need winRAR or something similar to extract it.

All of the tracks are in 320kbps. I made them with FL Studio 6, ReFX Vanguard, Spectrasonics Atmosphere, Linplug Albino, rgc z3ta+, audiorealism Bassline, and many other VSTplugins. The tracks have been mastered and normalized via WaveLab and the Waves Plugins. No additional normalization is needed when burning.

Hope you enjoy this album... any feedback appreciated :)

There is also a possibility to get this stuff in wav format on CD-R, you can contact me via PM or mail.

High quality stuff as always B)

Astranimus is real great stuff... I still consider it the best one from you. Really enjoy that one. The beat in the second track is fecking sweet as well :D

I enjoyed the whole album, though Sub Neural didn't quite fit my taste (didn't really like the kick and bassline)... but overall this is very nice stuff. Atmospheric as hell and really nice percussive elements.

Go get signed already :P

Yo, thanks a lot for the comments :)

Now there is a front and a back cover available made by polly (www.miazu.com). Thanks a lot!

Front Cover

Back Cover

:)

by the way, I would like to know which track you guys consider your favorite.. seems like Astranimus will win the race ;)

519577[/snapback]

hey there!

the covers are cool but the font you used kind off ruins the impression to me :D.

the font they used for the title of "Predator" is cool, maybe you could use that? ;).

will have a listen l8r

This music is simply awesome. This promo is many times better than many albums currently being put out there on the market. Even before I joined these boards and stalked these forums, I have always found your tracks to be of superb quality and design. Even though I liked Paralysis more than this one, both are excellent; my preference for Paralysis is based upon my stronger taste for Goa. :D

Are you planning to get anything published? Because, if not, you definitely should. :)

Thanks for the mind-twisting tracks. Looking forward to hearing more.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Ooooo :o ! Haven't seen this new album from you, man! I will immediately download it. I have the best impressions about "Paralysis". So, I'm curious to listen your second opus. :)

I will add my comments then.

Hey :)

I recently completed my second "promo" album, which consists mostly of older tracks that have been modified and revised a little, but there are also completely new tracks in here :) ... the style is Psy, mostly dark, with influences of Industrial, but there are also some bits of Goa here and there. I thought it would be cool if I share this stuff with you.

Well, here is the tracklist:

01 - Astranimus (revised) - 8:29

02 - Darkstar Phobia - 9:56

03 - Master Sensei - 8:00

04 - Neuromancer (revised) - 9:52

05 - Paradox Parallax - 8:22

06 - Sub Neural - 08:24

07 - Zero Manifesto 2006 (revised) - 8:36

08 - Dimorphic Blackcell (revised) - 9:47

Total: 71:26 minutes (perfect to burn on CD :P)

The linky:

>>>DOWNLOAD Cybernetika - Promo #1 2006 (right click, save as)<<< - .rar file ... you will need winRAR or something similar to extract it.

All of the tracks are in 320kbps. I made them with FL Studio 6, ReFX Vanguard, Spectrasonics Atmosphere, Linplug Albino, rgc z3ta+, audiorealism Bassline, and many other VSTplugins. The tracks have been mastered and normalized via WaveLab and the Waves Plugins. No additional normalization is needed when burning.

Hope you enjoy this album... any feedback appreciated :)

There is also a possibility to get this stuff in wav format on CD-R, you can contact me via PM or mail.

517220[/snapback]

this is great stuff as was the previous promo album - i can't believe you are not signed yet as this is a distinctive sound not like all the full on stuff that sounds exactly the same as the next full on track. i really enjoyed listening to this at the weekend - cheers

downloading now...

I best keep a hold of this, for when you do get signd because it will become a rare classic :D

I will let you know what I think, no doubt its gonna be amazing as always :)

• 2 weeks later...

well, it also found its way into the 'scene' now ;)

Anyway, still need to hear it...

Great album Cybernetica, just like i expected.

I like most of the tracks here. The only two I liked less are Sub Neural and Zero Manifesto. And that's too bad because those two tracks arrived just when "my ears got tired" if you see what I mean. Taken individually, I enjoy all of your track, but I can't listen your album straight from beginning to end (maybe it has to do with your mastering but I'm not sure). A track like mushroom_clouds could give the listenner some rest if put in the middle of the album (just a suggestion ;) )

And since you asked for favorites, I have two : Paradox Parallax for its mysterious athmosphere and Master Sensei for its energy and simplicity.

I also like Astranimus a lot because of its fantastic melody but the begening of this song is a bit boring, but just a little bit :D

That's all.... I hope this will help you.

well, it also found its way into the 'scene' now

534218[/snapback]

You mean it's going to be released ?

Let us know if this is going to happen.

You mean it's going to be released ?

Let us know if this is going to happen.

536150[/snapback]

Hehe, no no... the not so legal scene.. maybe the word MYCEL rings a bell? ;)

excellent!

I really enjoyed it !

I think I will definitely use this CD on a trancefloor!

not decided which track on that yet...

excellent!

I really enjoyed it !

I think I will definitely use this CD on a trancefloor!

not decided which track on that yet...

537342[/snapback]

Ditto!!

I know which track... Neuromancer for sure!

You spin @ Funhaus tonight right Echo? ;)

Amazing production, crisp clear sounds... I know a few labels that would be very interested in your tracks Cybernetika!

Did you get my PM? :)

Peace & Love;

Ditto!!

I know which track... Neuromancer for sure!

You spin @ Funhaus tonight right Echo?  ;)

Amazing production, crisp clear sounds... I know a few labels that would be very interested in your tracks Cybernetika!

Did you get my PM?  :)

Peace & Love;

539848[/snapback]

Savage Garden actually... converting folk tonight!

which one?