Infected Mushroom live in Mexico

pr0fane

A question... Are these guys having succes with this new "style"(other words, not quite so flattering, leaps to my mind)? If so, just goes to show you that you can make a lot of money on making bad music... sadly. If there were any justice in this world, they would have had their breakthrough years ago with the first three albums....

i think Infected should forget about raves and stuff and get into MTV. i would miss them for the good old times, but now it sounds like its the best thing for them to do. they're just so not psytrance now :\

It would be cool if Infected would get to MTV, just too bad Beavis & Butthead aren't there anymore. It would be so cool to hear Butthead say something like: "Infected Mushroom sucks."

Anyway - Duvdev is a retard. I sing better than him and he acts like some kind of a superstar... which he maybe is. And that's even more disgusting. Infected just reached Skazi level :P

Also - the crowd is retarded... all those ppl filming it with their phones... geez

Wow, I just saw that video and it's terrible! I always thought the Infected bashing was just some kind of overreaction because people were dissapointed with their latest album (which I think is pretty good), but this REALLY hurt :(

I really hope it wont be like this at the Fullmoon festival :angry:

That guy Duvdev has a really arrogant attitude and please don't bring that guitar guy! :o

oh fuck,i was at a friend's and he was searching through his pc,and we found a track called something like

infected mushroom-*something* rock

i hope you will never have the pleasure(pleasure?haha) to listen it!

there is this #$$%^* that sings like a fucking retard,and some guittar riffs are playing along,my god how low can you fucking get ita fucking awful!

oh fuck,i was at a friend's and he was searching through his pc,and we found a track called something like

infected mushroom-*something* rock

i hope you will never have the pleasure(pleasure?haha) to listen it!

there is this #$$%^* that sings like a fucking retard,and some guittar riffs are playing along,my god how low can you fucking get ita fucking awful!

519156[/snapback]

fucking fuck of fucker fucking fucks!