Infected Mushroom live in Mexico

pr0fane

SCOOTEEEEEEEEEEEEER! BACK IN DA HOUSE... YEEEEH!...

Maybe it has a special atmosphere that you can only appreciate when you see them live. The Mexicans seem to be enjoying it!

I'm a big fan of Karaoke so I shouldn't slag off someone else's singing

however

His is bloody awful!!!

The only difference is that Scooter is better.

517644[/snapback]

...because there is "yeaah" "aargh" "see ya" "chicks checker" in every song, plus they make his voice sound like through this :

Posted Image

... and because they allways have been cheezy eurodance act?

:D

:blink: Ummm, yeah.... well alrighty then. I'll have to try and erase that image from my memory!

WTF ??!

I think my eyes just fell out, and are now rolling on da floor... :unsure:

Now Erez Eizen is reduced to the role of "Guy standing by keyboard" while Duvdev is bathed in fame.

That is sort of weird, since Im sure what made Infected Mushroom successfull in the first place was Erez.

After all, he was many years ago the "kid who made psy" - Sort of a sensation/prodigy kid.

If you wonder what is Erez and what is Duvdev in the good Infected Mushroom stuff, all you need to do is go back and listen to some of Erez´s other collaborations.

I dont want to badmouth IM or Duvdev - They do what they want to, and if they are happy with it, then thats fine with me.

I just wont go any where near a place where there is a Infected Mushroom live performance, thats all. Just like I stear clear of Skazi or any chemical crew, because I find their music distastefull.

But - I would love to hear a solo project of Erez Eizen, without singing - Just sound. Whatever it might be.

I dont know how it works, but Duvdev seems to be very dominating in their music: at least, thats how it looks.

So I wonder if this is really what Erez would be making, if he had a solo project.

Perhaps Erez is PsyNina ? :-P

Best Wishes

Krell

...But - I would love to hear a solo project of Erez Eizen, without singing - Just sound. Whatever it might be...

totally agree with that... he is kinda spoiling his quality now imo...

Now Erez Eizen is reduced to the role of "Guy standing by keyboard" while Duvdev is bathed in fame.

517740[/snapback]

Perhaps Erez is doing it on purpose, trying to stay a bit clear of all the fame to keep his street cred.

Perhaps Erez is doing it on purpose, trying to stay a bit clear of all the fame to keep his street cred.

517757[/snapback]

Probably true. If you look closely at Erez, he seems embarassed to even be there.

I feel sorry for them... really! :(

The once greatness of Infected Mushroom, WTF happend to them?

Sad...

absolutely disgusting...

and the crowd singing together with duvdev... yuck...

if i was at that party i would have run straight to the tent....

517886[/snapback]

And try do drink yourself to death? I know I would.