The Bottom Five

seraph

I'll be more than glad to get rid of all the Doof CDs that accidentally landed on my shelf.

Bonky - Bonky (Doof Records) 

Jocid - Jocid (Doof Records)

Various - Electric Shock Treatment (First Session) (Doof Records)

Various - Electric Shock Treatment (Second Session) (Doof Records)

517249[/snapback]

i would have, a year or two ago.. now it's all a bit old ;)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Son Kite - Perspectives of...

516650[/snapback]

are you sure you didnt mean to post this in the clasics thread?

this is as good as they come

still sounds amazing

pure minimal psychedelia

ishq - orchid

517213[/snapback]

was for a long time my favourite album by far from any genre until his collab with coldrick came out

another absolute classic

both of these albums come highly highly highly recommended by me

I agree 2 great albums. So if some people think they're great that must have musical merit.

Don't just vote for albums you don't like or a dissapointing. Which albums do you think were so bad that you would never recommend them to anyone. You don't like minimal great but some people do so you could recommend them Perspectives of... :)

still sounds amazing

pure minimal psychedelia

517325[/snapback]

Completely agree, I find that album very experimental and precise, as you say pure minimal psychedelia... :D

still sounds amazing

pure minimal psychedelia

was for a long time my favourite album by far from any genre until his collab with coldrick came out

another absolute classic

both of these albums come highly highly highly recommended by me

517325[/snapback]

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. My personal list is comprised of those memorable experiences I've had with albums that I listened to once, was thoroughly disgusted by, and literally threw in the garbage. There haven't been many, so my list is precise. I could also throw in Spiritual Healing and Quirk's Machina Electra and Fornax Chemica, but that would make my list seven items.

I still have and like that Ishq album, though. Matt's sound is unique and almost always beautiful to me.

Sorry - Im not gonna mention 5 albums..

For my part, I try not to remember that bad music, but the good; and thats hard enough.

There is, however, one particular album which will always bring me in a bad mood, its very annoying stressfull and I hate it really.

Alienated "Fluff Factory" - Creamcrop Records.

Thats the reason I listen to everything I buy. I loved the first alienated releases, so I figured the album would rock - it didnt. That was the last album I ever bought just from the name itself.

I cant fathom why anyone would enjoy this music, then again, reading the other posts in this thread, there is no such thing as logic in regards to taste.

Best Wishes

Krell

For my part, I try not to remember that bad music, but the good; and thats hard enough.

There is, however, one particular album which will always bring me in a bad mood, its very annoying stressfull and I hate it really.

Thats the reason I listen to everything I buy. I loved the first alienated releases, so I figured the album would rock - it didnt. That was the last album I ever bought just from the name itself.

I cant fathom why anyone would enjoy this music, then again, reading the other posts in this thread, there is no such thing as logic in regards to taste.

Best Wishes

Krell

517359[/snapback]

noooo the fluff factory track is awsome sooo psychedelic and intense,.....

track nr 1 and 4 are also pretty cool ....

:)

There are people that enjoy it. If you want to trade it for something you can PM me. I'll trade it for pretty much anything

517023[/snapback]

Check your PM! :)

Ups, he didn't talk to me. He quoted somebody else... Stupid me! :rolleyes:

517359[/snapback]

Actually it says on the album cover "Alienated - FF". IMO it's a very good album, uncompromising rough trance, although some of the tracks are a bit too repetitive (or long, whichever way you want to see it) and a bit samey.

noooo the fluff factory track is awsome sooo psychedelic and intense,.....

track nr 1 and 4 are also pretty cool ....

:)

517443[/snapback]

Im happy you find joy in it.

Only thing I do like on the entire album is the sample "THE PLASTICMEN ARE COMING" - Which I find funny.

I imagine some people sitting at a festival, on acid, laughing - and then they spot some, weird fucked up people and one of the cries out "the plastic men are coming" - desperately hehe.

Dont try this at home kids :-)

Best Wishes

Krell