My new old school goa trance...

hey pepole...

after a month from my last track "return to to the source", i have come back with my new track "We are spirituals".

the track is an old school goa trance,for the pepole who like the tune...

u can listen and download the track in : http://art.o-zen.com/goahead

enjoy the music...

and let me know what do u think about my track...

thanks...

Keep the GOA VIBES alive...

Elad Afgin

Guest The Journey Man Project

Really nice track, love the acid 303 line ripping through it but the sample kinda ruined it for me...

Guest Cosmogenesis

Definitely the best track you have ever made IMO! :) Even if I like very much your older tracks, I appreciate more this one, because I can recognize clearly a more personal approach of your music and less "astral/dancing galaxy" influences. I think it's a good point and shows that you have made some progress in order to evolve and define the "Afgin style".

The Spiritual intro with the "stardust" or "Crystals" FX makes me elevate somewhere in the outerspace for a magical travel. Your melodic variations are awesome and they give me sublime shivers!

Continue to make such brilliants masterpieces, man, and I hope for you to find soon a label! :)

thanks...

when i am looking back of the trance history,for me the goa trance tune is more then music,for me is a massege,and culture,that influenced on pepole all over the world,there is something on that old tune that makes me understand that this is the true goa spirit,i respect all kinds of trance styles,but for me the goa tune is the must powerfull expirience that i can get.

and in this moment,i want to say thanks to all goa trance belivers all around the world,that keeps that fantastic tunes alive,thanks to you all pepole,and big respect.

keep the vibes,loud and clear...

Elad Afgin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, you write very nice music!

I would suggest making the kick drum a little bit quieter perhaps to make the other sounds stand out... And, hmm, don't know about that sample, really...

And that 303 needs to be louder to cut through, in my opinion!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...