Reason Resources

Hello!

I've been working on a new community this last week. Reason Resources is a new place to discuss music creation and software in depth, specifically Reason, but we like to hear of other software too. You can also promote your music at the site too.

I hope this will be a nice, friendly community - a one stop place for music creation - if there's a resource on the 'net, we will link to it etc. Free ReFills are coming, as well as tutorials on the program. So if you are interested in Reason, or just want to promote your music, or just want to have a chat, please drop by.

Thanks! :)

http://s9.invisionfree.com/reasonresources/

Hello!

I've been working on a new community this last week. Reason Resources is a new place to discuss music creation and software in depth, specifically Reason, but we like to hear of other software too. You can also promote your music at the site too.

I hope this will be a nice, friendly community - a one stop place for music creation - if there's a resource on the 'net, we will link to it etc. Free ReFills are coming, as well as tutorials on the program. So if you are interested in Reason, or just want to promote your music, or just want to have a chat, please drop by.

Thanks! :)

http://s9.invisionfree.com/reasonresources/

514152[/snapback]

nothing's free dog....useless

nothing's free dog....useless

515433[/snapback]

Yeah well, if you're going to call my site useless then fuck you.

Of course nothing is free, I didn't pay for hosting for this site. I spent £££ on Reason 3. Now I want to give something back to the community, i.e. designing sounds for musicians and packing them up in a FREE ReFill.

Yes free. Nothing to pay. Free. Yes. FREE. Yes. NOTHING TO PAY. Yes.

39 views and only one person replied. I'm ashamed of this forum.

516875[/snapback]

:D LOL

it's not so useless afterall

but nothing's free mate and that makes it just a bit useless:D

anyway keep on with the work, i beleve there are a lot of Reason users that could use ur sources and ur infos. a lot of them beside me of course that unfortunately can not spend any cash on stuff like that because of a couple of reasons: 1. don't have a credit card to pay things and even if i did there is no service for shipment in Macedonia ore anywere in the Balkan i guess and 2. I mainly use Cubase :D