I would like to...

ProSect

Fuck:

* Labels and their closed mind

* Modern PsyTrance and its dullness

* Kids on drugs

* Bad orginizers and thieves

* Labels that aren't contributing but just flooding and causing a damage to others

* Artists with their endless crappish illegal remixes on good old music

* Those who set rules in music

* Spammers and annoying promoters

* Turn a kid to superstar managers

* Cheerleader reviewers

* Label managers that use their label status for booking themselves and not taking care about their artists

* Boring PsyTrance music, including so called Full On, Dark and PsyProgressive sub-genres

* Me for keeping on believing and making this music

<_<

Sorry just a bad period...

ND

Negative vision on it all.. can see something but the scene ain't that bad ;)

The stuff going on with the labels etc. are more 'artists' problems then crowd problems!

Most of the time here in the Netherlands, the party atmosphere is easy, good and friendly! The occassional candyglowstickraverkiddo's don't ruin anything for me!

And not being an international artist but just a Dj,.. I don't recon any problems at all :)

i felt some of what you feel at times

but consistently, the feeling that it is still amazing keeps coming back

maybe it is here, where the scene is very small

but the vibe is sometimes stronger than it even was in the past

i find the music more interesting than 6-7 years ago. yes, there is more shit, but there is also more good stuff (by the music, i dont mean necessarily "psytrance" but all kinds of psychedelic electronic dance music)

let "the scene" go andy, there is no such thing

there are only combinations of similar perceptions that you group into a "scene"

choose good perceptions to group into your scene

What furthur says it's true. There is more psychedelic music outside the so called psychedelic trance. Try Trentemoller for example. I was recently introduced to his music and it's just awesome. Some people stuck in the concept that it's psychedelic only if it's 145 BPM + and have lots of weird noises. So untrue.

Why all the negativity against modern day psy-trance? I mean, I'm not that long into psy-trance, but I visit psy parties at least twice a month, and the atmosphere and music are (with a few exceptions) always great. I also like a lot of full on I hear at parties, although not for home listening. I agree with FrozenRealm, although it could be we're just lucky the parties in The Netherlands are still great. And what's wrong with some happy kids on E? :ph34r:

I've been into psy trance for about 13 years and I love so much of the old stuff. But I love a lot of the new stuff too. I often hear great new releases. Okay there is a lot of crap around but that is what happens as time goes by.More people are making music nowadays than ever before and thank to the internet it's getting about much more. If you trimmed of all the crap of modern psy trance you'd still be left with a lot of great music.

you can clearly see that music producud lately is not made for the tripping mind,but for the rolling kid,making us that are on the tripping side of the moon knock our heads on the wall from disappointment.

ps:anybody that wants to expand my mind is free to ask me for my adress :P

Fuck:

* Labels and their closed mind

* Modern PsyTrance and its dullness

* Kids on drugs

* Bad orginizers and thieves

* Labels that aren't contributing but just flooding and causing a damage to others

* Artists with their endless crappish illegal remixes on good old music

* Those who set rules in music

* Spammers and annoying promoters

* Turn a kid to superstar managers

* Cheerleader reviewers

* Label managers that use their label status for booking themselves and not taking care about their artists

* Boring PsyTrance music, including so called Full On, Dark and PsyProgressive sub-genres

513729[/snapback]

oh yes ... and that's just the beginning!

I think it will get even worse during the next few months.

But I think one day people will wake up. Skazi's days are numbered. And also the days of his clones and all the other fullon junkies. It's just a phase. It will pass one day - certainly not now, now it will get only worse ... also surely not this year, not likely in the next, I don't think in the year after, probably maybe in the year after the year after that ... or even later ... but one day the commercial wave will be over, that's what I firmly believe in. And what will be left of the scene will be the true lovers of the music - no moneymakers or anything anymore, in fact it will be very underground again after that and you everybody - not only the artists, but also the fans and everybody - gotta invest time and money for themselves again to keep it alive. But these days will be pretty cool again I think :)

The only question that is left is: do you have the musical endurance to survive the coming onslaught or will you leave in terror and sadness at the sight of how the powermongers and commercial hippies and gabba kids and chavs will rape, kill and burn all that was good in this scene?