Forest psy from me ;p

Daze

Hey,

nice atmospheric sounds you got there... You used spectrasonics atmosphere or samples? Haha, the intro is fucking great, made me smile.

The kick is strange, I think it is lacking a little punch in the bottom. Try to compress it a little harder.

Other rythms are really nice. I like the deep bongo(?) type percussion work in the middle section.

Really trippy effects and ambience. I am a little missing a climax here, but the track stays at a constantly high atmospheric level. I really dig it, it works great with headphone listening.

Good job, keep it up ;)

Thanks Cybernetika, I really appreciate you in-depth comments! I don't have Spectrasonics, so I mostly use samples... And it is indeed a bongo, I recently bought it :D It's a lot of fun to play!

interesting stuff for sure... very forest in deed, great effects really derango-ed percussion... and the mastering is def better than your last.. you are missing to my ears some climax like cybernnetika said, or a melodi perhaps, very cool though :)

Hey Daze. :) That's some serious madness you got there for sure. Maybe a little too much madness for my personal taste, but that's a bias. And if it's forest music, it certainly doesn't sound like a forest on this planet! :) More like a forest made of strange organic metal alloys on some other, alien planet. Lots of really cool sounds, and yeah, the bongo part is cool. To be biased again, I think it's important for a track to have something for the ear and mind to cling to, something to remember after the track is over, something like a catchy vocal in pop music that gets stuck in the head, that makes a person want to listen to the song again. I missing that here. It doesn't have to be a melody necessarily. I don't know exactly how to describe it. Your track has a lot of cool technical stuff going on that other electronic musicians can certainly appreciate, but not quite enough for the average listener to take away from it and lure them back. And as far as the forest thing is concerned, I think it could use a little more thickness, if you know what I mean. Still, very impressive from a technical perspective. Keep 'em comin'. :)

• 11 months later...

hey Droso, check the date on the last post ;)

Its been nearly a year...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Droso, I appreciate your interest but unfortunately my harddrive crashed so I lost all my old songs :P I will probably post something new here pretty soon though B)

Really :o thats too bad! Data is impermantent I guess.... Well I'll just have wait untill u upload some new stuff then :P