CRYSTAL YAMANTAKA - 12th May, Leeds

hamish

:)CRYSTAL YAMANTAKA :)

Full Moon Finale

Friday 12th May

Although this is not the end of the Yamantaka adventure, after two magical years at the West Indian Centre, Cash, Ash and I are moving on to pastures new. We therefore invite you to this special venue for our last regular event, with an extra spicy lineup!

Musical conductors

ROOM 1-Progressive and Psychedelic Trance

SHANE GOBI (Alchemy Recs.)

EDOARDO (Neurobiotic Recs.)

CHRIS N' SAM 'NTAKA (Crystal Yamantaka)

HAMISH (Crystal Yamantaka)

15k Crystal Sound provided by Fushion Sound

ROOM 2-Ambient Chill-out and Dub

KUBA (Liquid Sound Design)

FRANK (Synapse - Amphibian)

KHANDRAMA

CRYSTAL OSCILLATOR (Crystal Yamantaka)

5k mellowed mackie sound

Live VJ's

TranceVisuals.com

PistolPete

Amazing Immersive Decor by Crystal Yamantaka (Lou Malcolm and Friends)

Friendly Security ~ Tea Stall ~ Fluro Market ~ A bit o Gaz ~ Sweets ~ Treats ~ and plenty of surprises

plus a free compilation for the first 50 people featuring tunes from as many artists as possible who have graced the stage at our parties

10p.m till late @ WEST INDIAN CENTRE 10 Laycock Place LEEDS LS7

£8

Need Info and directions? Call 07753338919 or 07989606618 or e-mail us at crystal_yamantaka@hotmail.com

www.crystalyamantaka.com

Peace and Love to all and we'll see you on the dance floor! :)

Cash, Ash and Hamish

• 3 weeks later...

we have jus confirmed another special guest for tomorrow - howard marks will be joining lee harris for his beat poet session, featuring a couple of new exclusive tracks!

fantastic! :)

I shall mostly be at this tomorrow evening. Yay to crystal yamantaka but boo because it's the last one at the Windy centre

Gonna be a really nice party methinks :D

Do you know whether the WIC will still hold psytrance/chill related events?

525986[/snapback]

I really don't know, Cabbage was on there, I don't really know much about it and whether it's still holding events there. And that wasn't even strictly psytrance. I guess there's a window of opportunity for some Leeds peeps to organise something....I really like the Windy, so let's hope so.

Do you know whether the WIC will still hold psytrance/chill related events?

525986[/snapback]

Cabbage is coming up to its EIGHTH BIRTHDAY of doing monthly events - last sat of the month. It used to alternate beween techno and psy trance, but has shifted recently to pretty much all psy events (the part of the crew that were into techno decided to go off & do their own thing) - next one is on 27 May with Laughing Bhudda & Mick Chaos. They're abit slack on their advertising as they ram the Windy centre every month anyway - its a bit of a Leeds institution. You can get more info at

http://www.cabbage-leeds.org.uk/

Anyway - enough hi-jacking the Crystal thread - great line up tonight - would love to have seen Shane Gobi rocking the place - but will be in Sheffield watching the Commecial Hippies - have a great night whoever goes down to the Windy

:)

aw what a big big shame! I shall be down in london today, I am going to Stir doing photography there.