Intl' Psy Artists

flyingbuddha

hi .. ive been organizing psy parties in Dubai (U.A.E).. mainly callin Djs from India to perform here... the psy culture is not very big in the country... yet... so cudnt afford big time expenses in callin down international djs.

Anyway... any artists flying down to india or far east from europe.. and want to stop over in dubai.. pls contact me... this way i will be savin lil bit on the travel expenses... bo'm

• 6 months later...

hi .. ive been organizing psy parties in Dubai (U.A.E).. mainly callin Djs from India to perform here... the psy culture is not very big in the country... yet... so cudnt afford big time expenses in callin down international djs.

Anyway... any artists flying down to india or far east from europe.. and want to stop over in dubai.. pls contact me... this way i will be savin lil bit on the travel expenses... bo'm

512693[/snapback]

hey!

I'm surprised that psy trance parties are organised in Dubai!! Please keep me posted if you'd be organising one... I'm going crazy in this country... all you can get is cheesy clubs full of drunks... obviously I prefer staying at home than that!

love.dance.happiness

David