My Set

Brandon

Ok, I've been listening a LOT lately, cycling through many many tracks trying to find the perfect one to compliment my set. As you can see I've borrowed heavily from certain albums some of you will recognize.

I'm happiest when I find two that seem to almost flow right into each other. Not all of these do that perfectly but.. So far though this is what I've come up with.

What do you guys think?? It's not complete & I'm still not sure about a few. I still have to figure out how to close it out. Anyone have any suggestions for tracks 8,9... or maybe even possible substitutions/improvements. I almost went with pleaiadians-zeta reticuli instead of babylon 'n ting. Thinking its kind of nice not to have them in every single comp. Any suggestions welcome! ;) Oh, & I know I've gone green nuns berserk!

1.Green Nuns of the Revolution - Two Vindaloos & An Onion Bhagee

2.Slinky Nuns - Shitty Stick (Better Than A Poke In The Eye With A)

3.Syb Unity Nettwerk - Morphogenesis

4.Syb Unity Nettwerk - Cosmo Shiva

5.Green Nuns of the Revolution - Megallenic Cloud

6.Transwave - Cycles of Life

7.Tristan v. A Green Nun - Babylon 'n Ting

Ok, I've been listening a LOT lately, cycling through many many tracks trying to find the perfect one to compliment my set.  As you can see I've borrowed heavily from certain albums some of you will recognize. 

I'm happiest when I find two that seem to almost flow right into each other.  Not all of these do that perfectly but..  So far though this is what I've come up with.     

What do you guys think??  It's not complete & I'm still not sure about a few.  I still have to figure out how to close it out.  Anyone have any suggestions for tracks 8,9...  or maybe even possible substitutions/improvements.  I almost went with pleaiadians-zeta reticuli instead of babylon 'n ting.  Thinking its kind of nice not to have them in every single comp.  Any suggestions welcome!  ;)  Oh, & I know I've gone green nuns berserk!

1.Green Nuns of the Revolution - Two Vindaloos & An Onion Bhagee

2.Slinky Nuns - Shitty Stick (Better Than A Poke In The Eye With A)

3.Syb Unity Nettwerk - Morphogenesis

4.Syb Unity Nettwerk - Cosmo Shiva

5.Green Nuns of the Revolution - Megallenic Cloud

6.Transwave - Cycles of Life

7.Tristan v. A Green Nun - Babylon 'n Ting

512118[/snapback]

can't tell. must download first. gimme B)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Well, the set looks already interesting. Maybe, it's only a proposal, you could substitute "Cycles of Life" with "Robostyx" from Transwave, which sounds IMO better for this kind of atmosphere. I would have put also after "Cosmo shiva" probably "Cathexis" from Rhythmystec.

Now, you know, every person has his own tastes & perceptions of the sounds & music. Choose the tracks you feel the better to be mixed together with your personal view.

Green Nuns of the Revolution, Slinky Nuns , A Green Nun....

You got a thing for nuns, mate ??

:P

Well, the set looks already interesting. Maybe, it's only a proposal, you could substitute "Cycles of Life" with "Robostyx" from Transwave, which sounds IMO better for this kind of atmosphere. I would have put also after "Cosmo shiva" probably "Cathexis" from Rhythmystec.

Now, you know, every person has his own tastes & perceptions of the sounds & music. Choose the tracks you feel the better to be mixed together with your personal view.

512228[/snapback]

Yes! Nuns do it for me. :D

Rhythmystec eh!? We think alike, I was already considering Plutonica. Maybe Manmademan-Elevator too.. hmm I'll try Robostyx too. Thanks good suggestions!