Extazya - dark pussycat last demo

extazya

Wow, I like it its really psychedelic that's for sure. The bassline has a very lulling hypnotic quality to it in a nice way rather than a headache way (I know full on basslines usually do, but this one in particular). The sounds are really good, I wish I could make sounds like that with what I'm using, what did u use to make it? It could maybe use more development as it goes along but its only a 3 minute sample so I'm not sure.

Ps I really like the name.

:lol:

its self made !!! and thx guys .. well about the sounds if you want you can come to my icq or messenger , or my email ..

msn messenger : yonidayan@hotmail.co.il

E-mail : extazya@nana.co.il

you think i can realese this stuff?

512229[/snapback]

well you just did :P....but seriously I think it's pretty good, I'd have to hear the whole thing though because it doesn't seem as though there was very much variation.

I like the little pitched squeeky sounds, the bassline was pretty good, good sound and rhythm. Just need to hear more of it I guess to give a full opinion.

I liked what I heard though, so keep it up and maybe drop us a full track sometime.

Thanx for sharing B)