the bids are on could be a record

technosomy

"Current bid: US $132.50"

What the ...?

And still more than 2 days left!

Dudes, you are crazy ... I would never pay so much for one CD, no matter how rare :P

"Current bid:  US $132.50"

What the ...?

And still more than 2 days left!

Dudes, you are crazy ... I would never pay so much for one CD, no matter how rare :P

511630[/snapback]

i agree

it will go over $200 for sure maybe even 250

will swap my 5 copies of hypnorythm ep for it

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :lol:

the most i have ever paid was $65 for asia 2001 live

in comparison an as seen as i have never seen it again think i did ok?

I would not pay more than 50 Euro for a collectors item, no matter how rare it is. I don't want to support this price-hype, you know. You can find good and fairly rare items for pretty cheap sometimes ... that's the opportunities I look for :)

I'd only pay a lot of money for some really good music that I really wanted but too pay so much just because it's rare seems a bit daft. I'm going to find this cheap in some backwater record store I know but I wouldn't pay much for it, as I remember it's quite an average release.

I'd only pay a lot of money for some really good music that I really wanted but too pay so much just because it's rare seems a bit daft. I'm going to find this cheap in some backwater record store I know but I wouldn't pay much for it, as I remember it's quite an average release.

511838[/snapback]

well, those pleiadians tracks make it more than average :)

Looking at the bid history.. howcome fuzzke took it from 60$ to 130$ ?

511852[/snapback]

perhaps some automatic bid system?

Bebakus has an IMMENSE collection, which means theer isn't all that much missing, When you're in that spot, you can spend a little more on each of the remaining records. At least thats how I feel about it. Also, judging by his buying pace, he has solid financial resources, which means he'll put up a big fight over this. He won auctions for some very rare CDs I sold once, so I know he can go very high. I doubt someone will outbid him once he's decided he wants this, but I think it will go up some still, probably past 200. The last one on ebay went for 250 euro. This is probably the highest value oldschool goa record in the world.

:lol:

they are making history :D

btw - why did you open new thread about the same subject?!

512119[/snapback]

to build the hype and waste space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really was just to excited about this fascinating subject

good enough excuse?? :)

Good god. Ridiculous. I hope that CD cooks dinner, does the laundry and gives a class A blowjob as it plays.  :blink:

512126[/snapback]

at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and drive you to work

and roll the spliffs

btw my cat would love to meet your cat????????????

lets say 8pm tomorrow on the symbiosis c.d

don't be late

pprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I dont get it, why dont peole just download or copy the damn thing if its so hard to come by and so goddamn expensive?

512314[/snapback]

We're synaesthetics, the combination of the actual cover (visual) and the music (sound) turns into a mental jackpot.

I don't understand why this is so sought after really. I wouldn't mind owning it but there are a half dozen other compilations I can think of off the top of my head that are just as good or better in my opinion that I NEVER see people mention!