the bids are on could be a record

technosomy

Page not responding!!

At the moment though $112 for a quality piece of vinyl like that aint too bad.

563586[/snapback]

ah yeah, i posted that long link, while its enough to post only item number :)

Might be just my piece of shit computer but still can get that to work  :angry:  :(

Just goes to ebay's page not responding page.

Need to search for pleiadians on ebay & check out the IFO vinyl.

563632[/snapback]

u do so :P

• 2 weeks later...

and the race is starting again :)

568743[/snapback]

SELLING THIS FOR MY SON. DIMENSION 5 CD. TRANSDIMENSIONAL. (WAS NOT SURE OF THE MUSIC OR WHAT TO PUT IT UNDER,SORRY). ORIGINAL. IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.

563896[/snapback]

Selling this for her son? Or because her son is away and she's rooting through all his stuff?

My Mum was going to sell all the CDs I left with my parents. Including both pleiadians albums and a load of old flying rhino CDs and vinyl. Thankfully my Dad stopped her from selling it all for 50p each.

I hope this guy isn't doing that for/to her son.

Edited by abasio

Guest antic

It's the guy's mom :)

On friday she had lot of 6 CDs ending, where 4 of them were some crappy techno comps and the other two were Orion - Futuritic Poetry (Symbiosis) & Doof - Let's Tun On (TIP). Unfortunately I was unable to convince her to sell those two for me separately for 10GBP (no one was bidding on it at the time) and the only reason she wouldn't do this was that her son wanted to sold this as a lot... I lost the auction by 1GBP, at 27.25GBP which I still think was a bargain and I'd kick myself in the face if I could...

She was really surprised when I said to her that Dimension 5 will reach at least 150$ :)

It always annoys me, that there are all those rare and sough-after CDs laying in someones basement or gathering dust in the garage, because they don't know what is it or grew tired of the music...

It always annoys me, that there are all those rare and sough-after CDs laying in someones basement or gathering dust in the garage, because they don't know what is it or grew tired of the music...

I hope to find a basement like that. But seriously, how many times have this CD been on ebay the past month? 4-5? Seems like everyone want's a piece of the cake. Maybe within a year or so the price will be so low that no one will even bother especially if it keeps popping up on ebay at this rate... ah that would be sweet, cheap CD's for teh win! Will probably never happen but who knows. :) Wish I could afford this CD tho! Happy bidding. :)

Selling this for her son? Or because her son is away and she's rooting through all his stuff?

My Mum was going to sell all the CDs I left with my parents. Including both pleiadians albums and a load of old flying rhino CDs and vinyl. Thankfully my Dad stopped her from selling it all for 50p each.

I hope this guy isn't doing that for/to her son.

568972[/snapback]

OMFCS that would be a FUCKING disaster :ph34r: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

What's the deal with this album anyway? Is it good at all?

570019[/snapback]

Let's just say it's the best old school Goa melodic trance album of all time.

Looks like she missed keywords like "Goa" "Psy" and "Trance" in her description so it may not reach the full price since some people won't find it. If you are a fan of melodic Goa Trance this is a must have. It's also very hard to find since it's been out of print for a long time making it a ollectors item. Try to find "Deep Space 5D" track. It appears on some compilations too....It's simply amaising.

I wouldn't say it is THE BEST but it is certainly good for those who like the straight-forward cosmic sound of classic Goa trance... the reason it goes for so much cash has more to do with obscurity; it was released on their own independent label... it's a wonder the same thing doesn't happen with the first Deviant Electronics album, or has it?

I wouldn't say it is THE BEST but it is certainly good for those who like the straight-forward cosmic sound of classic Goa trance... the reason it goes for so much cash has more to do with obscurity; it was released on their own independent label... it's a wonder the same thing doesn't happen with the first Deviant Electronics album, or has it?

570080[/snapback]

i bought the childs play on ebay a few months ago in brand new condition for about $35 u.s so it is not quite up there yet

just see the comparison

it has a long way to go to get this desperate

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...Y_BIN_Stores_IT

absolutley fuckin crazy

and to think i bought it for 30 bucks in 97 :lol:

do u know this mngalbi? he won both times dimension 5 - transdimensional (the one at 382 dollar first time and then another time at 150... on discogs is stated he is italian... weird.. really weird! time to send him an email..

• 1 month later...

Time to bring an old thread back to life! :P

Does anybody know for how much the latest Transwave - Helium (CD) auctions ended? I'm totally broke and now I'm thinking about selling this album... And with which amount should I start the auction?

Does anybody know for how much the latest Transwave - Helium (CD) auctions ended?

It usually sells around 25-30GBP lately, which is around 50EUR I think. It's a fuckin' good CD though! Why would you even think of selling it?!? :o:)

50 Euros? Not that bad but I was hoping for more... ;)

Well, I'm completely broke (and I mean completely) and since this is one of the few items of my collection that is worth something and that I would actually sell...