Lotto Contest to thank 2006 reviewers

faze

beh, so far the only review i did in 2006 was for Ticon - Zero Six After (i have a problem with time)

it's a nice review but i suppose that doesn't get me in the contest, does it? :P

(shameless promotion huhuhu :D)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beh, so far the only review i did in 2006 was for Ticon - Zero Six After (i have a problem with time)

it's a nice review but i suppose that doesn't get me in the contest, does it? :P

511704[/snapback]

no, not you moni, sorry... tough luck, eh?

:lol:

Please don't post bogus reviews in the review forums... I've had to move it to offtopic in accordance with review guidelines...

/DP

511735[/snapback]

um, yeah, ive read the guidlines, and i have followed EVERY LAST GUIDLINE!!!

tell me exactly which part of moni's guidline i didnt follow? its not personal, and its pretty obvious as why i do not like it... so you have NO reason at all to say its against any guidelines...

511704[/snapback]

Yes, it qualifies. Any review posted in 2006 counts.

Consider yourself entered in the contest!

You're genious & generous, man! Great initiative!  :)  I will do my best to write a decent review. It will be the first time I will do it. Is one review enough or should I make a few for being part of the contest?

511674[/snapback]

One review is enough for an entry into the contest. :) If you'd like to post several reviews, I won't stop you. :D

I'm not a good reviewer but I've done a few, here's one

JP Noir

I've bought too much music recently so I'd be happy to give my chance to anyone who wants it!!

511714[/snapback]

Thanks for the review. Entered into contest. If you win, you can name someone else to receive the CD, if you wish.

NOTICE

I have changed the contest. Giving away only one CD didn't seem like enough fun, so it is now TWO winners, with one CD each. B)

If we keep getting entrants and reviews, I may bump it to three winners. :)