Annus Horribilis (My new track)

Charlie

You know, you might be right, it is a bloody masterpiece. I'll send it to a few labels and see who offers me the best deal. I can see a lot of money in this for me.

509842[/snapback]

You just have to promise to remember us little pysfolk while you're rocketing to stardom. Because ultimately, and I already hear the foreshadowing in your music, you will have a wicked downward spiral into darkness and depression related to the burdens of being an international superstar, and you'll need some emotional support on the comedown.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I listened it again carefully with headphones and noticed one small problem. :ph34r: There seem to be clash of frequencies somewhere around 1127-1162 Hz. I think you should do a little dip there with Paragraphic EQ... say.. 3db narrow drop should fix the problem. Otherwise, like I said, excellent job!

Now I listened it again carefully with headphones and noticed one small problem.  :ph34r: There seem to be clash of frequencies somewhere around 1127-1162 Hz. I think you should do a little dip there with Paragraphic EQ... say.. 3db narrow drop should fix the problem. Otherwise, like I said, excellent job!

509921[/snapback]

Yeah, I noticed that, too. It's a small thing, though, and you can't expect a person to be perfect, although this composition comes close.

I hate to be the voice of dissent, but here goes:

What a piece of commercial crap! Since when did you start making pop? You think you're a big star now is that it? Groping groupies and snorting coke... You sold out man. Very disappointed.  :angry:

509944[/snapback]

Kiph, dammit, you need to clean your ears out! If you can't recognize genius when you hear it, you simply need to not post your opinion. This is about as close to Simon Posford and Aphex Twin as it comes! CASE CLOSED!!! :angry:

I don't even need to hear this to know that we are witnessing the birth of a new era in music. A new genius strides out amongst us from the shadows, where his talent has quietly been nurtured by the cool green hills of <insert wossname's location here>. Never before has such a prodigous prodigy produced work of such quality at his first attempt - and the fact that this isn't his first attempt is merely added testimony to his skill.

The world will never be the same again.

And not in a good way.

Sorry, I meant "And not in a bad way".

Honest.

Copy pasted from Guy Cohen's review on Isratrance:

The start of this track is very absorbing untill the first kick gets in. I don't think this track has the power to create a madness on the dance floor, but it's sure can shake some asses over. Maybe more suprises and unexpected elements would take this track to higher levels. Only, on the main brake the track is gets a new life and kicking the crowd to the air.

The start of this track is very absorbing untill the first kick gets in. I don't think this track has the power to create a madness on the dance floor, but it's sure can shake some asses over. Maybe more suprises and unexpected elements would take this track to higher levels. Only, on the main brake the track is gets a new life and kicking the crowd to the air.

510026[/snapback]

LOL !!!! :lol: Altough I have to agree with the fact that a few more surprises and unexpected elements would take this track to a higher level.

I hate to be the voice of dissent, but here goes:

What a piece of commercial crap! Since when did you start making pop? You think you're a big star now is that it? Groping groupies and snorting coke... You sold out man. Very disappointed.  :angry:

509944[/snapback]

<_<

I don't even need to hear this to know that we are witnessing the birth of a new era in music. A new genius strides out amongst us from the shadows, where his talent has quietly been nurtured by the cool green hills of <insert wossname's location here>.  Never before has such a prodigous prodigy produced work of such quality at his first attempt - and the fact that this isn't his first attempt is merely added testimony to his skill.

The world will never be the same again.

And not in a good way.

Sorry, I meant "And not in a bad way".

Honest.

510001[/snapback]

Thank you. I think.

510026[/snapback]

:D

LOL !!!!    :lol:    Altough I have to agree with the fact that a few more surprises and unexpected  elements would take this track to a higher level.

510027[/snapback]

I know what you mean but I didn't want to use all my ideas up in one track. I mean it's pretty evident (even to the deaf) that I'm a musical genius who given time will rival even Beethoven's reputation but sadly even I am sometimes prone to creative blocks. Still, I appreciate your opinion.

You mean to say you didn't listen to it before posting your previous post? I won't lie to you, I'm hurt.

510561[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

I don't even need to hear this to know that...

510001[/snapback]

It's not like I didn't tell you before, Charlie.

Still hurts.

:P

509833[/snapback]

stunning performance :o !!!!!!!!!

i liked it alot!

man youve got talent B) !

you will beat the shit out of NHJO :ph34r: !

hilarious stuff :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand what you're laughing at, reger. This stuff is deathly serious. Charlie's song speaks of the universe and everything in it, everything that has ever been and everything that will ever be. Is that funny to you?

More cowbell. <_< Indeed!

I don't understand what you're laughing at, reger. This stuff is deathly serious. Charlie's song speaks of the universe and everything in it, everything that has ever been and everything that will ever be. Is that funny to you?

More cowbell.  <_< Indeed!

511158[/snapback]

yes it is, i laugh when i realise the endless deppness of his soundscapes, laugh like a madman B)

:blink:

holy shit! i've never even realised this music was possible. listening to a lot of warp records, you think you've heard it all.

this is being played as the only song in my playlist, on repeat, and i can't seem to get tired of it. what is this? does it change every time i listen to it?

anyhow, i like what you did to the guitar-strings, totally freaky!

am i the only one that thinks it can be the new summer 2006 ambient hit? after this has been released, i think famous producers wanting to remix this will stand in line.

madness!!!

Am I the only one that download a guitar track? As far as you can call it a track, it's just a bit of pling pling etc.

edit: ah now I get it... :rolleyes: