Mars hates woman or mars hates venus

psytones

Which track is this sample from again?

"Mars, hates, Woman" - It's a strong track, but I can't remember from witch track I've heard it. Help?

BIG edit: I just remember that the sample goes like this: Mars hates Venus .. I think :P

Anyway. Someone knows? I need to find this track.

Which track is this sample from again?

"Mars, hates, Woman" - It's a strong track, but I can't remember from witch track I've heard it. Help?

BIG edit: I just remember that the sample goes like this: Mars hates Venus .. I think  :P

Anyway. Someone knows? I need to find this track.

509420[/snapback]

it's probably Mars needs women by Doof.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I think it's probably the Miranda's version of "Mars needs women" version. I remember it's a strong track which sounds a little like house or techno music. Can you give us the exact time of the track?

Yey! Because of you guys, I found it! :D It's Miranda - Riding Alien. I was so sure that the sample was "Mars hates woman". Isn't it? Is this a remix of "Mars needs Woman" by Doof? There's also a "Mars needs woman" track by GMS. Havent heard it tough.

Mars hates, Venus .. Memory is a nice car :P

Guest Cosmogenesis

Yey! Because of you guys, I found it! :D It's Miranda - Riding Alien. I was so sure that the sample was "Mars hates woman". Isn't it? Is this a remix of "Mars needs Woman" by Doof? There's also a "Mars needs woman" track by GMS. Havent heard it tough.

Mars hates, Venus .. Memory is a nice car :P

509503[/snapback]

Miranda - Riding alien?? :blink: Are u sure it's the track you have recognized? Because the track name of this sample is simply "mars needs women" for Miranda, or maybe the doof remix (I don't remember if you can listen the sample also in this remix). "Riding alien" is an other track from Miranda. Correct me if I'm wrong :blink:

Guest Cosmogenesis

Have you this compilation?

If yes, I don't think it's a mistake, even if sometimes discogs isn't perfect. Maybe, it's finally "Riding alien". But I'm a little surprised. I will find the track somewhere in my cds and then tell u if I can listen this sample inside.

I have the original album, yes. Not mine, a friends. Anyway. I also (now) borrowed Chapter 7. And there we have Miranda - Mars Needs Woman. So Riding Alien s a mystery for me. lease tell me what you think when you get tolisten to it. I'm curious. And really "need" to know what the sample sais. Is it mars needs woman in both Riding Alien and Mars Neds Woman. Or does Riding Alien have a twitch on the sample?

peace =)