Atmos - Royale [Spiral Trax]

• 3 months later...

Posted Image

I'm not a fan of Atmos' covers, but I find his music entertaining :) His newest work will be out next month.

Will be updating this topic.

509042[/snapback]

I do know this will be in 2 parts, was hoping it would have been released by now.

Part 1 - Atmos - Deluxe - 1 Cd of remixes.

Part 2 - Atmos - Royale - 1 Cd of all new tracks.

:ph34r:

I do know this will be in 2 parts, was hoping it would have been released by now.

Part 1 - Atmos - Deluxe - 1 Cd of remixes.

Part 2 - Atmos - Royale - 1 Cd of all new tracks.

:ph34r:

566979[/snapback]

Lets pray for the best!

i went to the website, and it opens like it should, atmos both albums coming soon as well as bakkes comp, just like it has been for the last 3 or 4 months.

so whats the problem?

567086[/snapback]

Seems like you're the only one that can access it then. I, like the others, get server not found.

no, it worked on my colleaugues computer as well, and he listens to heavy metal, im sure he didnt visiti spiral trax himself.

but now its gone, i really do hope spiraltrax didnt go under. its like THE minimal/progressive goa label where it all started! that would imho the saddest lAbel bust of all

but now its gone, i really do hope spiraltrax didnt go under. its like THE minimal/progressive goa label where it all started! that would imho the saddest lAbel bust of all

ACDC is still going strong, so I assume that Spiral Trax still has some life left in it. Spiral Trax is being distributed by Two Hands Distrib. (same company that handles Digital Structures, Iboga, Flow, Plusquam, etc...), so they are in good hands, so to speak. I think if anything, the Cosmophilia bust only set them back temporarily. I'm broke at the moment, so I hope that it's still a couple months before they release anything worth buying. :D

The new Atmos album is going to be full-on anyways, so it doesn't matter. :ph34r::ph34r:

I heard the album is co-produced by barry manilow, it a mixture of full-on and crooning.

567306[/snapback]

Great, so it's another Infected Mushroom rip-off? :rolleyes:

:P

I heard the album is co-produced by barry manilow, it a mixture of full-on and crooning.

567306[/snapback]

i have HEARD most of the tracks of the album, and it doesnt sound like manilov at all :D

ACDC is still going strong, so I assume that Spiral Trax still has some life left in it.  Spiral Trax is being distributed by Two Hands Distrib. (same company that handles Digital Structures, Iboga, Flow, Plusquam, etc...), so they are in good hands, so to speak.  I think if anything, the Cosmophilia bust only set them back temporarily.  I'm broke at the moment, so I hope that it's still a couple months before they release anything worth buying.  :D

The new Atmos album is going to be full-on anyways, so it doesn't matter.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

567271[/snapback]

Well when Atmos was in Australia in Jan he played most of the new tracks off the new album Royale (Yes i asked him and he told me) and i can assure you it sure as shit wasnt Full on. But it was however Killllah.

:(:(:(:(

I saw this on Isratrance posted by bakke:

"Sorry that I havent replyed before about this.. yes its now official that Spiral Trax is no more.. sad story but Anti had no other choice.. there will be an article in Mushroom Mag about this.. I will post an official version here soon.

My comp will be out on another label, but its not decided yet, same goes for Atmos.

ACDC will be reborn as "High Voltage Music" and continue to release high quality 12".. but I see no future for Spiral Trax as it is now.. recordbuisness is hard these days..

Any questions please dont hesitate to contact me here.. my spiraltrax email is down at the moment but will hopefully be up soon. "

:(:(:(:(

SO, SO SAD!!!