Electric Universe - Silence In Action [Planet BEN]

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thank you, Amphitron, even if the samples are too short to have an objective opinion about this album. But, even if most of the tunes sound quite similar of the recent compilation tracks of Boris, I can already say that I'm surprised about some samples of this album, which deliver an original powerfull & cosmic goa feeling, and Electric Universe new music seems to bring a new breath or dimension for the full-on genre. And the guitar track of sample 6 promises a lot and reminds me the "Meteor" ages... :rolleyes:

But, of course, I can't make a definitive judgement before hearing a 4min sample on saikosounds. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello guys,

here are some more information :) the release date will be 15th' of may!

be good ,and we wish you all a nice summer season......

Electric Universe “Silence in Action”

Label: PLANET B.E.N. RECORDS &

ELECTRIC UNIVERSE RECORDS

Title: ELECTRIC UNIVERSE – “SILENCE IN ACTION”

Cat. No.: PBR010CD

Rel. Date: May 15, 2006

One of the definite top releases in 2006 is on its way to you:“Silence in Action” redefines the Electric Universe. Very energetic, pureuplifting fresh Full On psychedelic sound. The perfect dance into the morning. “Silence in Action” was produced over a period of 1.5 years, every track is carefully selected and a proven floor burner! 2005 was a very successful year for Electric Universe. Countless live acts all over the globe brought a lot ofinspiration for the new, the 8th album “Silence in Action”. It contains 10 smash hits from dark night over blissfulmorning tunes to floating daytime trance. This record brings the unique Electric Universe sound to a total new level of production quality and content. Ecstatic, psychedelic and Full On.With the track “Tune Up” the album includes an amazing cooperation with Anne Clark, and of course “Meteor”Guitarero Roland Wedig joined with some of his burning chords. Boris has recently founded his own label Electric Universe Records and already built up his distribution for most ofEurope. Still for the first release “Silence in Action” he decided to cooperate with Planet B.E.N. Records to take careof the release in other parts of the world such as Asia, Russia or South America as well as of the promotion. The labels of two of the best known German psy artists will cooperate again for the next Electric Universe album,which will already be released in late 2006. It will be a thrilling remix album, containing Electric Universe remixes ofother artitsts’ tracks as well as a number of massive remixes of Electric Universe tunes done by some of the best Psytrance producers around. So stay tuned for our label news!Boris Blenn, Psytrance producer of the very first hour has enriched the dance floors of the planet with hundreds of live performances and many hit tunes over the years. Such as the Breakbeat monster “Online Information”, the bestknown guitar tune in Trance, “Meteor” - or “The Prayer”, to mention just a few. With far over 150,000 records soldBoris is one of the top producers of the scene. The core of the Electric Universe productions and performances has to be its infectious, uplifting energy. “Being creative in the studio is working with the Divine. It is about bliss and ofcourse about how to make people dance and enjoy themselves,” Boris states.The Electric Universe project was founded in 1991 by Boris Blenn in Hamburg, Germany. Being inspired by the first big Voov Experience party, some of his first Psytrance orientated tracks found their way to DJ Antaro, who hadjust started his label Spirit Zone. The Electric Universe “Solar Energy” maxi single was the second release on SpiritZone. It turned out to be a big hit and set the ground for the first album “One Love” in 1994. More and more Trance partys were taking place and Electric Universe started to play, mainly in Germany at first, later all around the globe.1997 was the year of the “Stardiver” album, with the massive track “Online Information”, that blew the dance floorseverywhere and came to be a blueprint for Breakbeat Trance. In 1999 Roland Wedig joined Electric Universe and the result of the first cooperation was the track “Meteor” on the “Blue Planet” album. This kicking tune, with itsexpressive guitar lines was played on practically every party for well over a year and probably is the most oftenplayed guitardriven Psytrance tune of all times. In 2004 “Cosmic Experience” was released including the “Prayer”track, outstanding through the amazing vocals of an Indian prayer. Because of the closing down of Spirit ZoneRecords in 2005 this album was the last one in more than ten years of cooperation with Antaro’s label. Boris Blenn is also successfully working on several side projects such as Jupiter 8000 on Nova Tekk/LiquidAudio/Avatar Recods. The chill project Galaxy had its first two releases on Blue Room. The third Galaxy album“Science of Ecstasy”, released on Chillcode in 2005, got No. 1 in the Official German Chill Out Charts. Lots of cooperations have been happening in the last few years with artists such as DJ Sangeet, S.U.N. Project,GMS, Four Winds Circle, and especially Olli Wisdom (Space Tribe).On the web: www.electricuniverse.de PLANET B.E.N. RECORDS is the Japan based label run by German artist DJ PLANET B.E.N.Ben is one of the leading acts on the international Psytrance scene, he has worked with many well known artistsand played side to side with all the big names around the world. You can reach PLANET B.E.N. RECORDS via our Office Europe in Hamburg/Germany.

Tracklist

01. Mind Of God

02. Tune Up

03. The Self

04. Multiverse

05. Super Position

06. Science

07. Electric Universe

08. The Bomb

09. Solar Storm

10. Future Excursions

coming soon onPLANET B.E.N. RECORDS:

New psy-progressive compilation Area 51 volume 2 - out in May!

New CPU album “Discodelic” - out in June!

and theElectric Universe Remix album in late 2006 ... stay tuned!

Key Selling PointsAdverts: Trancers Guide to the Galaxy, mushroom magazine international edition (Germany), Posivision, Loud(Japan), Streetbeat (Australia), Revolve Magazine (UK), Freeze Magazine (Greece) Reviews, articles, interviews: mushroom magazine, Raveline, Beam me up (Germany), Psymag.com (Israel),Posivision, Loud (Japan), Streetbeat (Australia), Revolve Magazine (UK), Coda mag (France), Freeze (Greece)Radio airplay: Chaishop.com, New Wave Radio (ministryofsound.com) Banner ads, product news: onlineshops round the world ..............

OUT NOW: MEKKANIKKA " INTOXICATED" PBR009CD

:)

I've heard his live few weeks ago and it was the most BORING, UNINSPIRING live I've heard in ages...it is all full on now folks, and me and my friends actually ran out of the club how we were sick from his neo hysterical full on madness ( blah ), entirely dissapointed and I assume that that's how his new album will sound like too...

I AM SO SORRY CAUSE ALL OF THE QUALITY OLD SCHOOL ARTISTS ARE MAKING CRAP THESE DAYS !  <_<  :angry:  :unsure:

510100[/snapback]

Pity, as I quite enjoyed their last album, especially the Meteor remix. :(

annoying basslines, overused sounds from previous album [which wasnt that bad imo but this new album sounds weak compared to cosmic experience], no creativity, recycled ideas, all the same. boring crap.

i guess all is a question of taste.....and for people wich love quality full on might love this album.

for me personally its "electric universe" his best album he ever wrote......

its just high level of quality,thats also one of the reasons why we released it :)

defently boris blenn is one of the pioneers........

for me personally just juicy&fat basslines wich are roling....

and to you out there,have a nice summer/party season,...

c.u....

I've checked the samples and it got more towards the dancefloor styled full on! but.. I don't mind playing that ;)

Really curious for the entire release, his previous album was sweet!

The extracts at saikosounds sounds promising! I'm an oldschooler and hate most of the new full on, but this is something else. I loved Cosmic Experience and I'll love Silence in Action. Electric Universe is melodic and intense, love that! :)

Pity, as I quite enjoyed their last album, especially the Meteor remix.  :(

526481[/snapback]

same for me , i quite liked Cosmic Experience and have played it many times, especially THE PRAYER track..

Will listen to silence in action and give you my opinion...

Judging from saikosounds samples,this must be his worst album IMO.In Cosmic Experience you can find 2-3 very good tracks but here... :( Full on,full on,full on.I think this will be the first Electric Universe album that i am not going to buy.Waiting for his brilliant ambient releases.

Judging from saikosounds samples,this must be his worst album IMO.In Cosmic Experience you can find 2-3 very good tracks but here... :( Full on,full on,full on.I think this will be the first Electric Universe album that i am not going to buy.Waiting for his brilliant ambient releases.

532911[/snapback]

will he release more chill music under the GALAXY alias?

will he release more chill music under the GALAXY alias?

532934[/snapback]

I don't know Nick but i think it's impossible this guy to stop producing ambient/chill music.Galaxy is one of the best ambient projects with 3 top quality albums!

Guest Cosmogenesis

After a few listenings, the track 6 "Science", which has the "meteoric" style is definitely the one and best track of this album! It's really a killargh track. It's not full-on, but more psy/goa stuff. I'm surprised and, at the same time, happy to see a such track in that I define like a "chaotic-sounding" album. What a shame there aren't more stuff like Science! :(

For me, the "Unify" album was the last release I liked from Electric Universe. It was the best evolution of Boris Blenn's project. Some good tracks for Cosmic Experience though. But after this... Electric Universe has reached a point of no return in his dramatic evolution. :(

I don't know Nick but i think it's impossible this guy to stop producing ambient/chill music.Galaxy is one of the best ambient projects with 3 top quality albums!

532950[/snapback]

Especially ANGEL...

his best album imo

then it's SCIENCE OF ECSTACY and last but not least SOLAR SYNTHESIS

according to my taste...

Especially ANGEL...

his best album imo

then it's SCIENCE OF ECSTACY and last but not least SOLAR SYNTHESIS

according to my taste...

533114[/snapback]

Ummm, yeah, ANGEL is an amazing album, SCIENCE OF ECSTASY is okay, but nothing special, but ANGEL is pure melodic bliss... :rolleyes:

Fucking Awesome

StarDiver was the best...

Just lisened for the first time. I'm a huge fan of his old-skool stuff so I was VERY hesitant about this album.

First impressions: tight, slick, semi-respectable full-on. I think i like it. Not hugely original, but not many artists are being original these days. I think it will go down pretty well if you're not expecting crazy-arse-goa.

Ok, I've now heard the whole album. And as I said; I love Cosmic Experience but Silence in Action is even better! This is one of the best trancealbums I've heard for ages. How can you say it's the worst Electric Universe album and worse then Cosmic Experience? Silence in Action is more Goa then Cosmic Experience and it's loaded with even more energy. Probably one of the most energetic trancealbums I've ever heard. This is a 9/10 album. Highly recommended, buy it!

"This record stands out through its highest energy and balance of acid lines, psychedelic melodies and pumping baselines."

Amen to that!

Guest Cosmogenesis

" Probably one of the most energetic trance albums I've ever heard."

>> for this, I agree. :)

"This is a 9/10 album".

>>for this, I don't.  B)

"

534301[/snapback]

• 10 months later...

Hey guys! I started reacently to listen Electric Universe. I have couple of their songs but I have one sample and I can't figure out which song is that :blink: Can somebody help me?

Here is the sample (~140kb)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8le5ik

electric universe - gaijinrocker

from cosmic experience album, 2004

check out here for more details:

http://e.discogs.com/release/250050