04. Dickster & Lucas - Living Dangerously

05. Laughing Buddha & Lucas - Binary Bonanza

06. Aphid Moon Vs Lucas - We Are Your Friend

07. Hallucinogen & Lucas - Pipeworm

08. Queens Park Derangers - Create A Hippy

09. Prometheus & Lucas - Nerve Centre

10. Sybarite - Liquid Lunched

Info:

WOW we love this! This album has been a long time coming. Our Tip DJ and Raja Ram's right hand man, Lucas has given us the album we have dreamed of for a long time. He has got together with all the best UK Psy Trance prodcers and put together an album that can only have been done in the UK. It feels a bit like classic Old School TIP but with new ideas and production. Really forward thinking, deep, mature and very psychedelic! There are many highlights to pick from. With Hallucinogen they have given us a very contemporary edge. It sounds like a more psychedelic "Trent Moller" The Eat Static track is also a very up front sound with electro and techno influences. The Prometheus is a master class in sound dynamics... very soulful! The Dickster one packs a serious heavy weight punch and Tristan, Aphid Moon, Laughing Budha all give us some excellent, banging UK Psy flavour. Then there is our new local Psy collaboration group. The Queens Park Derrangers! Lucas, Laughing Buddha and Aphid Moon combine to give us another killer slab of deep Trance before Lucas's band "Sybarite" take us out with a slow, heavy, chugger that almost sounds like the old X-Dream. A magnificent album and for TIP a welcomed return to a UK sound. COOL BRITANNIA!

Links:

http://www.tipworld.co.uk

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=5677

THATS IT!!! :P

Hallucinogen and Lucas - Pipeworm...

The new Hallucinogen-track, that´s been making my brain dance since fall 2005. So far I´ve only been able to listen to it on New Wave Radio @ Ministry of Sound. This is nothing short of a MASTERPIECE :lol: I´ve been praising this track on numerous occasions in my various Posford-related threads. So happy! I never thought this track would be released. THANK YOU, TIP!!! ;)

Simon and Lucas?? Wow! I thought it was another track with Joti, though Simon mentioned a collaboration with Lucas in the interview. I GOTTA get a copy of this one. It will be nice (to say the least) to hear pipeworm in GOOD soundquality and without dj-commentaries. The way it´s MEANT to be played. I´m getting a copy of "God save the machine". I got a feeling the rest of the tracks are just as good as "pipeworm". B)

Peace

Guest Cosmogenesis

Samples sound interesting and have nothing to do with present full-on. It's more a progressive stuff. I will probably search this T.I.P. compilation.