Sick Psy

Ormion

Scozbor's Mountain Lord may fit

and anything by Infect Insect is total disease :)

514401[/snapback]

Ah Scozbor! great IDM/GOA influenced psychedelic/experimental trance! reccomended!

I don't understand. When something is classed as 'sick', is it a good thing or a bad thing? I'm guessing it merely means crazy?

516856[/snapback]

I always thought of sick as disgusting, therefore sick psy would be psy which put images of being gorrotted with barbed wire or having your head smashed in. But when I was in England 5 years ago my friends were using sick as great. Ah man this stuff is sick!! Confusing? They also used, the Shit = Great but, shit = bad.

love the album (was listening to it earlier too!!!)

I am not sure I would call it sick in the same sense as the original question posed though...

514057[/snapback]

they just released a new track with deja vu in Gnoti Seauthon... or however that's spelled, it's one of the very few good tracks in the album... such a mistake buying that one <_<

I always thought of sick as disgusting, therefore sick psy would be psy which put images of being gorrotted with barbed wire or having your head smashed in. But when I was in England 5 years ago my friends were using sick as great. Ah man this stuff is sick!! Confusing? They also used, the Shit = Great but, shit = bad.

517313[/snapback]

I appreciate your response, abasio, even if you have only confused me even more. :)

you can expect some future music from me, i'm placing kittens in the blender and them mixing it at 200 BPM's ... ufff... it's intense  B)

518765[/snapback]

Better do it with squirrels... :P

i'm placing kittens in the blender and them mixing it at 200 BPM's ... ufff... it's intense  B)

518765[/snapback]

:o  you monster!

518794[/snapback]

You are the monster ! :P

For my taste it's:

Kalilaskov As (Israel) an explosive new dark/twisted artist signed with Hypnotica Recs. He also has a new track released (May 2006) on Nabi Recs... "Crying Girl".

Anything by ccL ! (Paul aka: Zebra-N & Troy aka: Rev). Their debut Cd titled "uNLEASH tHE bEAST" is phenominal!!

Highly recommended!

Keep your eyes and ears open for new releases from SCORB Vs. Deviant Species Ambivalent Recs (UK),

as well as new Kashyyyk (Mexico) & Krytum (Portugal) tracks!

I don't understand. When something is classed as 'sick', is it a good thing or a bad thing? I'm guessing it merely means crazy?

516856[/snapback]

"Sick" in the Trance vocabulary means... so twisted and warped, it feels like your brain cells are being scattered... in a good way!

"That track was just sick!!".......... saying this as your eyes are bulging right out of your head and your nerves are trembling with euphoric pleasure!! :D

Well I've played on a party recently with my friend Azidax and we started at 160 bpm and ended at 192 bpm ...  :P

Sick psy huh

Check:

°Devilsmind Records

°Hypnotica Records

°Cosmic Theatre

Have fun :P

518826[/snapback]

comin to romania any time soon ? :D

For my taste it's:

Kalilaskov As (Israel) an explosive new dark/twisted artist signed with Hypnotica Recs. He also has a new track released (May 2006) on Nabi Recs... "Crying Girl".

518944[/snapback]

He's also been released in manic dragon (light from the depths of chaos), in a versus with natinel... the track is decent, but i would like to hear something else by him :)