Sick Psy

Ormion

check out Bodhissatva 13:20 - Excurssions Through the Ancient Future (thanks again for the heads up lepton ;) )

hmm... it pays to keep an eye out for Datakult... if you haven't heard the Dmt: the first gram... there's some sick stuff there... the rest i'm sure you have heard...

ohhh and keep an out for Troglodytes as well.

dark full-on ? HAE HAE HAE

Guest The Journey Man Project

Nabi and Mistress of Evil should do it for you, the latest Nabi has a very dark feel, and of course the Infect Insext track is just totally psychotic of Depep Mental Trauma

va - Predecessor      2005

509087[/snapback]

Ah! I had a topic about this compilation about a year ago.. back then it was the sickest stuff there was... now it's still great but not so sick/shocking/wierd/depressive as it was back then

SofiaX vs Kindzadza-Davai Sake from DiscoValley's "Hasta las Patillas" is one of the sickest songs I own. Try anything from Dominator, especially the first track on his album, called Paranormal COnnection on Deja Vu. Im sure I could name more if I tried...

One of my all time favorites.

OSOM - OSMOTRIX

510469[/snapback]

OSOM is AMAZING... not sure which track is the sickest though...either that one or...

i think Over Game is aLOT more sick than osmotrix. :ph34r:

510569[/snapback]

that one....

sick eh?

hmmm...

Alien FM compilation is up there for sure!!!

I think its highlights are Quasar and Ocelot and CLaw....

The upcoming Quasar album should do it for ya... should be out this month or the next.

510194[/snapback]

Ooooooh yes....Never heard a single bad Quasar track, they´re all great.A very talented artist.

i think Over Game is aLOT more sick than osmotrix. :ph34r:

510569[/snapback]

I agree . I just like osmotrix better. But youre right about the sickness.

Suria - Dark Side of the Sun

513496[/snapback]

love the album (was listening to it earlier too!!!)

I am not sure I would call it sick in the same sense as the original question posed though...

Iron Madness - Jihad of Islam >> it'll fuck your brain

Datakult feat Infect Insect - Abject Object >> lil comment: i played this track at a party an ppl were covering their ears with their hands, they said i wasn't normal :)... so i'ts very fucked up, but i like it.. think u will too

hint: search for names that suggest what au are looking for.

example: a little lunacy , crazy goblins and wicked pixies , feel the force , hunters , in crypto , inner panic , jokers necropolis , killers inc , lethal doses , lost souls depot , midnight storm , need for speed , noise killers , psychiatric hospital ahead (<<my fave) , run motherfucker run ( :) ) , what is the rush , dark strike express , new world order ....eh u got the point , search for those names

Datakult feat Infect Insect - Abject Object >> lil comment: i played this track at a party an ppl were covering their ears with their hands, they said i wasn't normal :)... so i'ts very fucked up, but i like it.. think u will too

514309[/snapback]

Awesome :D

Deep Mental Trauma-V/A (Nabi Recs)

Up The Kabrathors-V/A (Kabrathor Recs)

Trauma Trance-V/A (Mistress Of Evil Recs)

Refused-V/A (Devils Mind Recs)

Phenix-V/A (Phreex Networx)

These are some recent comps that i found to be the most "sick" (hardcore) , if u like "sick" tunes u may like these.