new loopus in fabula promo offer...

hello! i am maurizio and work for fabularecords...

loopus in fabula have a new album out next week

http://www.fabularecords.com/info_fat_ladies_bingo_ra.htm

we offer a free promo to whoever would like to write a review (good or bad!!) on this forum...

sorry only one (for the moment) the first who will reply me at

maurizio@fabularecords.com will win the offer....

ciao and thanks

I have already a question for Loopus in Fabula : why this fat lady's cover for their new album?  :blink:  :lol:

508529[/snapback]

congratulation to this cover. it's gonna be another controverse discussed design.

it's a typical loopus coverart-style with a psychedelic/popart mixture which a part of the gang here

on the forum wan't understand at all. hehe

me personally like it because it's weird and trashy to the bones. looks somehow progressive

beeetween all this generic psytrance-covers. but as i said, for some nurds on this site lightyears

ahead, they won't get it.

Keep on doing your own way!

I'll have to see it on the CD itself. My first impression is that it's delightfully hideous.

I LOVE LOVE LOVED the Ultrapop cover. Very ordinary at first glance, but leaves a callback hook in the brain to look again -- and know a lasting disquiet. My girlfriend still can't look at it.

congratulation to this cover. it's gonna be another controverse discussed design.

it's a typical loopus coverart-style with a psychedelic/popart mixture which a part of the gang here

on the forum wan't understand at all. hehe

me personally like it because it's weird and trashy to the bones. looks somehow progressive

beeetween all this generic psytrance-covers. but as i said, for some nurds on this site lightyears

ahead, they won't get it.

Keep on doing your own way!

508598[/snapback]

I think you might be a nurd too :lol:

Guest The Journey Man Project

love the cover, such nice old school pop art feel to it, a interesting step out from the typical dark, proggy and goaish try-to-b-trippy covers that are so overdone ;)

the review is also done by maurizio (hope its written the right way B) ). So i guess its still open.

ill gladly do a review with or without cd. I love some of the lif tracks. especially the funky town remix off course.. wow, the smiles i've seen on peoples faces while dancing in the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!