Cosmosis

Aqualung

Hi all, I'm new here (already posted in the newcomers topic). I'm quite new to psytrance , actually to electronic music in general. Cosmosis is my favorite psytrance artist and unlike the must of you, I think every single album, from Cosmology to Trancendance is absolutely mindblowing.

I was wondering if any of you people have seen Cosmosis live, and what songs did he play. Only the newer stuff or does he still play from his whole repetoire?

I would love to see him live once. B)

Yep, the guy is a great musician no doubt. Seen him live about a month ago. Also had a chance to have him briefly at my place after the party. Nice fella, if you have the chance see him live, do not hesitate!

He played most of his biggest hits from all the years, though not the Mumbo Jumbo material.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for the reply. What are actually the "biggest hits". I mean, I like all his songs. :) Maybe the songs that also appear on the latest Cosmosis album, you know, the compilation. Is it more like a "best of..."?

Actually, that's kind of a stupid question. The guy won't put his worst song on an compilation album. :rolleyes:

Edited by Aqualung

Thanks for the reply. What are actually the "biggest hits". I mean, I like all his songs. :)  Maybe the songs that also appear on the latest Cosmosis album, you know, the compilation. Is it more like a "best of..."?

508109[/snapback]

Hehe, yea i think most of the tunes he played were from there.

Let me think:

Echoes In Eternity

Inside Yourself

One Blinding Illuminatio

Re-Order

Dead Or Alive?

Moonshine

Alien Visitors (With Shakta)

Intergalactic Fluoro Funkster

Find Your Own Divinity

Tim's Trip

Those are the ones i remember that he played, and there were some new tunes that i don't know.

Alien visitors?  :blink:  Isn't it "visitors" only?  :blink:

508114[/snapback]

Yessss, without the alien. I remember the tune by the sample.

Wow, great ending with Tim's Trip! But nothing from Cosmology. Well, in a longer set he got more to choose from. You can't please all the people all of the time... :)

508116[/snapback]

He pleased everybody, believe me :lol:

Hey, about the Akashic album (I didn't want to start another cosmosis topic :P ): Track four should be Intergalactic Fluoro Funkster, but is actually a song I never heard before.

It sounds like an unreleased song from the Sinergy sessions, but it's actually not that good. It's very fast and a bit chaotic, I don't know if it's an error on the cd-case or something. :( I'm a bit dissapointed Fluoro Funkster isn't on it.

I used the search, but nobody mentioned it before..

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, about the Akashic album  Track four should be Intergalactic Fluoro Funkster, but is actually a song I never heard before.

509010[/snapback]

Aqualung,

track four on Akashic is Intergalactic Fluoro Funkster.

Unless you have a different version than the Holophonic album I compiled and released ...

Cheers,

Billy Cosmosis

Aqualung,

track four on Akashic is Intergalactic Fluoro Funkster.

Unless you have a different version than the Holophonic album I compiled and released ...

Cheers,

Billy Cosmosis

519047[/snapback]

Wow, a reaction from the man himself!

Okay, I found out the track on Akashic is indeed Intergalactic Fluoro Funkster. The problem now is: Which track is it that I had mistaken for Intergalactic Flouro Funkster all the time, because it's still my favorite Cosmosis track. I downloaded the Synergy album (I always download before I buy something) and the track that has been tagged as Intergalactic Flouro Funkster has always been my favorite. It's very funky, 7:42 minutes, and it has an "There's a whole lot more coming" sample at 6 minutes.

By the way, I like the original Intergalactic Flouro Funkster as well :D

Yep, the guy is a great musician no doubt. Seen him live about a month ago. Also had a chance to have him briefly at my place after the party. Nice fella, if you have the chance see him live, do not hesitate!

He played most of his biggest hits from all the years, though not the Mumbo Jumbo material.

Posted Image

Posted Image

508104[/snapback]

nice pic effect.

Okay, I found the song i had mistaken for Intergalactic Fluoro Funkster. It's on the Pigs In Space EP. If anybody doesn't know it, you should definately check it out. It's still my favorite funky Cosmosis track!