(New Member) Check Out My Music

Hi newcomer ;)

Tripy intro.Hmmm......don't know.....maybe cause I listen to lofi.....your production level need working.I'm not pro anyway just tell you what I'm listening.For ex your kick is muddy and weak and your hihats cliping a lot.The bass needs work too I think.

The track have some nice elements.The fxs are cool and generally has a lot of energy and psychedelic feeling.If you can work on mastering I thing could be nice track.

Keep it up mate :D

Hi newcomer ;)

Tripy intro.Hmmm......don't know.....maybe cause I listen to lofi.....your production level need working.I'm not pro anyway just tell you what I'm listening.For ex your kick is muddy and weak and your hihats cliping a lot.The bass needs work too I think.

The track have some nice elements.The fxs are cool and generally has a lot of energy and psychedelic feeling.If you can work on mastering I thing could be nice track.

Keep it up mate  :D

507446[/snapback]

Are you talking about Endo-Hallucinogen, or N2O?

I talked about this over at the Project 5 forum, but I wasn't looking for a big kick in Endo-Hallucinogen. I wanted it to be there to carry the synths, not to thump in your head. Just a though.

Thanks for the listen.

-C T

Ps: I'm still learning how to master. I seem to have a bit of trouble with it. But its coming along...

Hi newcomer ;)

I think the lo-fi looses a lot of the bass end and clips a lot, much better on the hifi version I think. There's a harder kick on the "Nitrous Oxide track" the track is a lot more driving (though that laughing is a bit overpowering in places). Overall I think I prefer "Endo-Hallucinogen", very trippy synth sounds.....

Mr Moon

"Nitrous Oxide":

That sample in the beginning is very disturbing and haunting. Awesome work.

The track reminds me a little of the dark Schlabbaduerst stuff. Great lead in the mid. Now thats deep stuff. The track keeps on growing. Though you have to be in the right mood for it. But when you are, a real mindbender :)

"Endo-Hallucinogen":

The beginning is a little too loud and noisy IMO. Then comes very nice dark Goa stuff. Relatively slow pace here, gives the sounds much room to breathe.

Again, excellent lead. What synth do you use for that? 3:00 is a pure psychedelic assault. Not for the weak minded :ph34r:

Now at 6:27 ... HOLY SHIT!!! The last lead is totally trippy and awesome! MAN!! Havent heard such a great dark Goa lead sound for ages.... Again: How did you do that INSANE lead sound??

Conclusion: Nitrous Oxide: 7.5/10 ... Endo-Hallucinogen: 9.5/10