Your questions for Talpa. Insert here.

moni

Moni can you ask him how he calls his genitals?

507013[/snapback]

sure! :D NO.

Ask him who he thinks the worst psy act is!

507309[/snapback]

do you actually believe that artists start bashing/attacking other artists in interviews? if anyone does that, i doubt it's a smart thing to do.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, great! An interview with Talpa. I don't have any questions though that aren't already posted. :unsure:

btw. What's with the Postford jokes? I don't get them. I know it's mend to be sarcastic, but still...  :huh:

508155[/snapback]

It's a psynews thing. See, some members here don't like his work, can you believe that? It's akin to not liking oxygen. I don't know, some people, eh.

Who's the interviewer and will it be a face-to-face interview? I'm curious.

507550[/snapback]

i am the interviewer, and it will be online. i'm in Romania, he's in Serbia.

Wow, great! An interview with Talpa. I don't have any questions though that aren't already posted. :unsure:

btw. What's with the Postford jokes? I don't get them. I know it's mend to be sarcastic, but still...  :huh:

508155[/snapback]

i sent him the interview questions already. i hope i covered the main "issues".

the Posford jokes are about the fact that some psynewsers admire him so much, that they brought him to the rang of GOD. but they are aware of the exageration, so they can joke about it. it has become somehting of a "trend" .. but the jokes are not ment to be offensive to S. Posford. and i hope he has a nice sense of humour in case he reads our forum.

:)

Hehe, okay, thanks for the expanation...I noticed the Postford worshipping on this board, sometimes it's hard to see if it's serious or sarcasm. Some people are really puting him on a "godlike" status. <_<

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the interview. :)

ask him if he has, or would produce commercial music just to make some extra income.

commercial music: might be making a house track or just making sound fx for tv ads, whatever..

508215[/snapback]

there is something similar already.

the interview has been "launched" already. :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Congratulations, Moni! Very nice interview! Now we know better Goran Talpa, and I have a big rispect for this talentuous artist! Hope his second album will be released this year! :)