Butterfly Trip

snowball

I had the same sensation while just starting to listen this sort of music, butterfly trip really was a... trip :)

nowadays I find it dated though

503673[/snapback]

Actually this was one of my first psy tracks i had ever heard.

I remember it was back in the days when i was dl( :o ) and it popped up while i was searching for "goa".This happened like 2.5years ago...

I was so amazed when i first heard,it was my trademark track,every single compilation,every single mix i played,butterfly trip was in it.

Then i kind of forgot it....

And it just came in with trust in trance on the mailbox today!

And it amazes me just like before!

Yippee!! :):)

the track is one of the best tracks i have, nowadays no one can make something like this, this was music! It start with this somehow cool bassline melody and than with the driving main melody at 2:50 or somewhere there. But Opium is right, it sounds a bit dated because of the very old sounds and the complexity, it wasn´t a complex track with uch layers at all because the posibilities weren´tweren´t good or complex tracks in that days. Damn this post sucks so much.

i just dont get it.Back when this music started,there was not all this technial advancement but they made some kick-ass music.Now with all this machines and softs,all that they can do is this boring,uninspired full-on ?(there are of course exceptions,like the chill genre,that evolved a lot)

i just dont get it.Back when this music started,there was not all this technial advancement but they made some kick-ass music.Now with all this machines and softs,all that they can do is this boring,uninspired full-on ?(there are of course exceptions,like the chill genre,that evolved a lot)

503695[/snapback]

Peoples imaginations probably got smaller. Just because you have better technology doesn't mean you are going to produce better music. Give Skazi all the best equiptment including a fool proof "create a fantastic track" kit and he'd still make something shit because he's a CRAP producer. Maybe producers were on better drugs back then.

It's the same with video games, nowadays the consoles are so good, the graphics are so good, the sound is so good but the games are shit. I can't play games for more than a few minutes but I can play my old games for hours and hours when I get the time. People lose there way.

• 2 weeks later...