ID 2 Tracks on Anoebis DJ set...

Gargouille

Hi everybody! :)

Last week I have downloaded this dj set : http://perso.numericable.fr/~hallucinog/anoebis.zip

Please help me to identify 2 tracks on this set :

- the 1st unknown track starts at 6:32 and I wonder what is this tune?

- after this track I have recognized : Luminus - Road Runner

- then the 2nd unknown track starts at 10:51, another amazing sound! What is It?

- Finally the set ends with : Asia 2001 - Vertige

Thanks in advance for your help... and sorry for my terrible english :D

hmm.. great tracks indeed..don't know em tho.. but that second one has a sample, that is also in Planet B.E.N's Questionmark. but it's not that track for sure.. maybe something else form Planet B.E.N or mixed or i don't know.

if you foind out, let me know.

L.

hmm.. great tracks indeed..don't know em tho.. but that second one has a sample, that is also in Planet B.E.N's Questionmark. but it's not that track for sure.. maybe something else form Planet B.E.N or mixed or i don't know.

if you foind out, let me know.

L.

503126[/snapback]

Well ok no problem! :)

Someone can help me please?

The first track at 6.32 is a Cyan track from the Braindance cd (not sure which one... I'm not at home at the moment) ! :) In fact it wasn't played by me but it was the last track of Spacemuchi...

The second track is a very old fantastic tune by a French project called Climax Absolüte - Torrero Halluciné (Cybertrance 1)

The first track at 6.32 is a Cyan track from the Braindance cd (not sure which one... I'm not at home at the moment) ! :) In fact it wasn't played by me but it was the last track of Spacemuchi...

The second track is a very old fantastic tune by a French project called Climax Absolüte - Torrero Halluciné (Cybertrance 1)

505728[/snapback]

Thank you so much man for your answer!

You rock! :)

• 4 weeks later...