Yet another Skazi/Chemical Crew thread

Riton

"With more than 5000 visitors every day in Skazi web site, 13,500 web

sites who Skazi appears in, more than 1000 parties in the past 6 years

and an unbelievable rate of producing music , Skazi is with no doubt unique

in his genre"

Because we all know that the best artists release at least 5 albums every year.

What is his genre? Crap? He's unique in Crap?

503557[/snapback]

no my friend he is not crap!

he is superstar-kilaaargh-i-play-the-guitar-and-a-bunch-of-nuts-hail-me crap

he is world class crap!

and of course he produces a lot,he remixes(rapes) EVERYTHING :angry:

Anw he will come on the 23rd,MAYBE(i dont think so though) i will go check him out.

503484[/snapback]

Eskimo will come here too.

And I won't check him out.

That poser.

I rather save my money for a good CD!

Eskimo will come here too.

And I won't check him out.

That poser.

I rather save my money for a good CD!

503641[/snapback]

You have taken a wise decision! ;)

Except if there will be other dj's playing as well,that are worth it,you can go and leave when eskimo starts!(thats what i did)

I know most of you will disagree, but i found that Eskimo was in fact (wait for it) WORSE than Skazi. I actually felt myself cringing and pitying eskimo when I saw him doing his white-boy moves behind the decks. Perhaps being ginger all his life, he over-compensates by making "wicked" music and pulling off killarg vanillarg  ice moves behind the deck. get a tan. dye your hair, make "Trance" and not mcdonalds, kiddy play-pen background music. Skazi is Skazi, but my god, Eskimo is delusional. There are some people who actually like Skazi, i cant think of anyone who would like eskimo's "music". its fucking aweful.

when eskimo is "feeling" the music and wagging his white fingers around, its so funny its actually sad.

/end rant.

503426[/snapback]

Ha! T-shirt material.

ok, who here is bashing skazi because he hasnt been paying you the child support he owes you?

503810[/snapback]

*wanders into the nearest corner*

Hi, I'm new here and I think I'll like it here because I have no tolerance for the chemical crew at all, but the worst creation ever to come out of the chemical crew has to be TUBE, completely terrible sports program "techno" if you ask me. Skazi? Sucks hard too but Tube is just the worst I have ever heard period.

Hi, I'm new here and I think I'll like it here because I have no tolerance for the chemical crew at all, but the worst creation ever to come out of the chemical crew has to be TUBE, completely terrible sports program "techno" if you ask me. Skazi? Sucks hard too but Tube is just the worst I have ever heard period.

505616[/snapback]

Sounds like you fit right in. I haven´t heard Tube but infact I am not sure I even want to hear it. Something worse than Skazi is :ph34r:

Sounds like you fit right in. I haven´t heard Tube but infact I am not sure I even want to hear it. Something worse than Skazi is  :ph34r:

505621[/snapback]

Thanks for the welcome there. TUBE is just the all time worst thing that somebody coud have even created at all. All the songs have some kind of crappy synth violin cheese that sounds like "The final countdown" with a beat. But I have to admit that its good for a laugh :lol:

Thanks for the welcome there. TUBE is just the all time worst thing that somebody coud have even created at all. All the songs have some kind of crappy synth violin cheese that sounds like "The final countdown" with a beat. But I have to admit that its good for a laugh :lol:

505631[/snapback]

Didn't hear Tube too but i've heard Void and they suck harder than Skazi. Also i really hate the direction Exaile turned after joining CC. They started rather OK.

Didn't hear Tube too but i've heard Void and they suck harder than Skazi. Also i really hate the direction Exaile turned after joining CC. They started rather OK.

505638[/snapback]

Tube is worse than Void could ever be, it sounds like some kind of evil plot. Isnt Void the ones that made that crappy "The master blaster" or some shit like that? Terrible.

im very picky about music, but i dance to virtualy anything. if theres a groove on a commercial, i'll shake it.

i don't see why not. it's fun to dance.

it's not fun to not dance "just because".

only time i stop dancing is when i feel like it, not when some opinion pops up and tells me "it's not worthy of my ninja.dance.moves!" :ph34r:

:P

im very picky about music, but i dance to virtualy anything. if theres a groove on a commercial, i'll shake it.

i don't see why not. it's fun to dance.

it's not fun to not dance "just because".

only time i stop dancing is when i feel like it, not when some opinion pops up and tells me "it's not worthy of my ninja.dance.moves!" :ph34r:

:P

505694[/snapback]

Agree :) :)

Skazi is like processed toliet noises, old sampled punk and a constipated moron shouting out random words all mixed in a blender, with some bad hair, rock star attitude and then a dose of the same-fucking-bassline and four to the floor kick.

In fact that's exactly what it is. No musical merit whatsoever.

Skazi is like processed toliet noises, old sampled punk and a constipated moron shouting out random words all mixed in a blender, with some bad hair, rock star attitude and then a dose of the same-fucking-bassline and four to the floor kick.

In fact that's exactly what it is. No musical merit whatsoever.

507087[/snapback]

here is a skazi tune:

k= kick

b = bass

m = melody

hh = hi hat

Layer 1: [k].............. [k].............[k] ...............[k]

Layer 2: .................

layer 3: ..........[hh]............[hh].............[hh]

layer 4: [ melody which lasts 4 kicks, then repeat ]

here is a skazi tune:

k= kick

b = bass

m = melody

hh = hi hat

Layer 1:    [k].............. [k].............[k] ...............[k]

Layer 2:    .................

layer 3:    ..........[hh]............[hh].............[hh]

layer 4:    [    melody which lasts 4 kicks, then repeat  ]

507093[/snapback]

ooooh so you have been given Skazi tips Ov3rdos3? because it looks like an improvement B)

Anyone ever noticed the irony that earlier he played hardcore punk (punk being so anti-commercial) and now he's a moneymakin' superstar?

His sound was rather fresh when he came, but it didn't help at all that most of his tracks were basically built with the same sounds and tricks over and over. Gets a tad boring after a few tracks.