Full On!

Xochi

Hey guyz!!... (god its been for ever since I have been on here, hows everyone doing?!!)

I need some help! I currently looking for Full On Goa/Psy Trance albums I have quite a few stuff from 3d Vision, and some other labels already but it seems tobe getting a bit cheesy for my liking now...I am wanting Crowd stomping stuff, the kind of music that kicks up the dust on the dance floor and just keeps on going until people collapse

I have been looking around on here, and I have found a few that has taken my fancy I shall be ordering them from Chaos soon.. :D

but before I do, I want try and get some albums from other peoples recommendations so does anybody on here got any in mind that they would like to share 8) ?

Many Thanks!

...I am wanting Crowd stomping stuff, the kind of music the kicks up the dust on the dance floor and just keeps on going until people collapse

502894[/snapback]

Your wish is my command:

Cosmo - Gravity

Highcosmos - 4real

V/A - Lethal Doses

All available from Psyshop. All will kill the dancefloor.

Your wish is my command:

Cosmo - Gravity

Highcosmos - 4real

V/A - Lethal Doses

All available from Psyshop. All will kill the dancefloor.

502898[/snapback]

thats dark psy!

but its a stomper from hell if its what your looking for! ;)

od how do you like the lethal compi?

Some of you will probably disagree, but The Misted Muppet - From The Legend is IMO worth mentioning. One of the quite few full-on projects I admire. I don't know if you were looking for 2004 releases, but I think it's good whatsoever. ;)

Shift - Cerebral Cortex is also a track that should be considered IMO. :)

Awww thanks a lot guys, I shall be looking into them all soon as I get home tonight :D

Thanks again