dying/not active good labels

Ale

which GOOD labels are dying or no more producing?

Dragonfly, Sundance, Tranceform... :o

502514[/snapback]

What, thrancefom don´t release music anymore, it´s really dissapointing because they were the best newschool label, far better as the cheesy suntrip label and now they even don´t produce music.

What, thrancefom don´t release music anymore, it´s really dissapointing because they were the best newschool label, far better as the cheesy suntrip label and now they even don´t produce music.

502517[/snapback]

Errrr, sorry, 'cheesy suntrip label' ? And you suppose to be a guy that likes goa and psy so much !

:mellow::huh::wacko:<_<

502517[/snapback]

I hope you are joking? :blink:

502517[/snapback]

what the f##k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you better be joking

and if you are it's in real poor taste

if its a miss quote?

bad one to make

especially on this forum

• 2 weeks later...

Hm... it´s rarely the case that I have the same opinion as radi but on this one I have to say I´m with him. Suntrip IS cheesy IMO, just got the Apsara compilation yesterday and I surely won´t listen to that stuff a second time, Filteria´s albums are not bad but still packed with cheese, I´m really sorry to say. :ph34r:

Hm... it´s rarely the case that I have the same opinion as radi but on this one I have to say I´m with him. Suntrip IS cheesy IMO, just got the Apsara compilation yesterday and I surely won´t listen to that stuff a second time, Filteria´s albums are not bad but still packed with cheese, I´m really sorry to say.  :ph34r:

510332[/snapback]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i will bite my tongue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuckin hurts though

that yesod track on apsara is the cheesiest "goa" ive ever heard! it really bugs me

510334[/snapback]

you guys better watch out for my cat

he's the biggest suntrip fan out their

pppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Strange how he never replies to anything when someone nails him...

RADI, please explain what did you wanted to say about Suntrip label...

510728[/snapback]

i agree at least finish what you have started

as you can see many people are interested.............................

in what you have to say <_<

my cat included :D

I've always known you're an idiot.

510346[/snapback]

Why? Because he thinks that Suntrip is cheesy? Thanks for calling me an idiot too then. Not that I actually care, but do you call your parents idiots as well, because they think your music sucks? There´s no need to get personal or insult anyone... :)

Why? Because he thinks that Suntrip is cheesy? Thanks for calling me an idiot too then. Not that I actually care, but do you call your parents idiots as well, because they think your music sucks? There´s no need to get personal or insult anyone...  :)

511041[/snapback]

yup, thats pretty reasonable :)

Sundance was supposed to put out the new Prophei album, afaik. They always take forever between releases, so i wouldn't count them out.

Well, if people think our first 4 cds were cheesy, don't worry, Ka Sol is almost ready for release, I'm sure you won't call that cheesy goa trance, héhé,... each their own cup of tea (I always thought Nitzhonot or Yahel was cheesy).

There is no need for arguing about that I think, our melodic music should not be a source of arguing or frustration, but rather of positive vibes! :) Everyone has an own definition of what cheesy is for him/her... (altough I discovered melodies are often called cheesy these days) :)

And if there are people here that create non-cheesy (?) goa trance, please send us promos, always interested in hearing new stuff...

About Tranceform, they will release Fluorotonik very soon, Like 1 month ago it was ready for press so I guess it will happen within a few weaks! :)

About Tranceform, they will release Fluorotonik very soon, Like 1 month ago it was ready for press so I guess it will happen within a few weaks! :)

511120[/snapback]

wasnt this the same VA that was supposed to be released like ages ago or?

wasnt this the same VA that was supposed to be released like ages ago or?

511122[/snapback]

Yes... But Kalle is extremely busy it seems... Let's hope it will be released one day though, as the music on it is really good :)