djzen

Kai-Q

No one leaved a feedback for djzen? <_<

Okay then I will do it as first. :)

First I bought for a long time some CD's from him.

Very good packed and fast delivery. :)

Second I made a trade with him.

Very good packed and fast delivery. :)

All in one. I had not problems and a very good communication with him . :D

THIS FORUM RULES B)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Journey Man Project

Well I have dealt with djzen twice and must say that both times e packaging and the cd's arrived promptly, as promised and in perfect condition 10/10

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

I will add me too an excellent feedback for Zen. Not only it's a professionnal in his work, but he's also a very friendly and open person with an easy sense of communication. I have bought him a few cd's and receive them well-packed and in perfect conditions.

I highly recommand him for every buy or trade you would like to do. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Still a trade with Gabriel. A success!!!!! CDs arrived fast, parcel was packed good!

I thank you infinitely. You are reliable man. I will contact you (without problem) for others trade.

Highly recommended seller/trader for sure! ;)

SEE YOU SOON ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

I made recently a big buying with Gabriel and also an excellent triangular buying/trade with him & Christophe (Infected Goa). As always, everything went perfect from a to z: golden package, high-speed and secure delivery, superb and mint new cd's inside! A real pro! :)

Merci encore une fois pour tout, mon ami! A+ ;)

• 4 months later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

Yes, Christophe, another trade perfectly accomplished among a lot others with Gabriel, and as always very friendly contact, superb packages and highspeed delivery!! :) I'm each time very very satisfied. Can't remember how many buyings and trades I did with Gab until now, since he's my "official distributor/seller" of ambient & goa cds. :D

I will repeat it once again: THANKS for all, Gabriel, I'll be always gratefull towards you, my french compatriot! :clapping:

• 3 weeks later...

I think that's the way every human being should communicate:

If we could reprezent the World, there'd be no war :D and the World would be such a peaceful place to live in any place B)

Thanx all for your great communication as well,

Let's keep faith in the good things of life, life is so fragile an impermanent.

Cheers buddies ! ;)

• 2 months later...

I've just recently bought the Moonshine Beats compilation from DJ Zen and the transaction was a real succes. The CD arrived very fast, communication with Zen was very nice and overal said he is a cool and very nice guy. Highly recommendable seller is all I can say! :)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Finished another deal with DJ Zen, this time over the official Discogs seller's page. Again I have to say it was an excellent transaction. The CDs were shipped extremely fast, they arrived in excellent condition and he even gave me a free promo CD of his new album. There's absolutely nothign you could ask more --> 10 of 10 points for DJ Zen!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...