something dark?

radi6404

Again i´ll ask for some darker stuff because i havn´t got a decent answer or i have got but the threads are lost so what can you recommend me with such dark atmosphere´s like the Rammstein tracks. It´s not necessary that the tracks are with E-guitars or something but hes tracks have a really really dark atmosphere which i like very much, do you know some people with such dark atmosphere in psytrance, and i don´t mean low frequenz filter synthplay with dark, if it´s that i can render my tracks to low bitrate and even save place but that don´t makes the tracks dark at all. But i alzo want some atmospheres and not just cold dark stuff i want something atmospheric, i don´t expect that great results, maybe i should look for more Ramstein and other darkmetal tracks.

UX are indeet dark but do you know something darker?

500342[/snapback]

I can recommend you many Dark artists in the Russian or Sweden style (Parvati,Trishula,Inpsyde Media recs etc.) but I guess it's not the style you're looking for.

Check out the Orebro FreakFactory series (1,2,3) from Stone Age records for intelligent and really dark music.

Again i´ll ask for some darker stuff because i havn´t got a decent answer or i have got but the threads are lost so what can you recommend me with such dark atmosphere´s like the Rammstein tracks. It´s not necessary that the tracks are with E-guitars or something but hes tracks have a really really dark atmosphere which i like very much, do you know some people with such dark atmosphere in psytrance, and i don´t mean low frequenz filter synthplay with dark, if it´s that i can render my tracks to low bitrate and even save place but that don´t makes the tracks dark at all. But i alzo want some atmospheres and not just cold dark stuff i want something atmospheric, i don´t expect that great results, maybe i should look for more Ramstein and other darkmetal tracks.

500324[/snapback]

its not lost, use search ffs :rolleyes:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...c=31878&hl=dark

Guest antic

so you have heard it? what is it like? is it as described at discogs - much like from terminator movie etc, like copy n nothing fresh? or?

500364[/snapback]

It's definitely not "copy'n'paste"!

In fact, I can't name any other album sounding like this - it's very industrial, noisy and moody, kinda dark, sci-fi horror music, quite experimental in the song structure, sounds used, rhythms etc... Not very groovy or melodic, but it's worth checking for sure :)

I can recommend you many Dark artists in the Russian or Sweden style (Parvati,Trishula,Inpsyde Media recs etc.) but I guess it's not the style you're looking for.

Check out the Orebro FreakFactory series (1,2,3) from Stone Age records for intelligent and really dark music.

500346[/snapback]

the albums you recommend are anything but dark, they have tracks from artists like logic bomp which are uplifting and anything but dark, it´s way to uplifting, but thanks for the recommendations.

Btw, i think the high bpm rates make the tracks not to sound dark, rammstein used slower bpm´s and because this the tracks sound very dark, for example Benzin, Sonne, or Amerika.

Arcturus - 1000 Planets

:)

500332[/snapback]

this track is one of the best tracks i know but it isn´t dark at all, it´s indeed one of the best psytrance tracks i heard and sounds like some MFG peaces, it´s on Order Ordonata from dragonfly which is/was the best psytrance label with trust in trance IMO.

oh, I always thought ARCTURUS was a avantgarde/black metal band.

http://www.arcturus.no/

this track is one of the best tracks i know but it isn´t dark at all, it´s indeed one of the best psytrance tracks i heard and sounds like some MFG peaces, it´s on Order Ordonata from dragonfly which is/was the best psytrance label with trust in trance IMO.

500813[/snapback]

Yup, Dragonfly Records were legendary. They did go a bit shitty towards the end mind.