Neptunewave

Guest The Journey Man Project

Guest The Journey Man Project

This bloke provides excellent service and has plenty of nice gems often new, if not in perfect condition... have bought from him twice and the cd's are great. Prices are pretty reasonable and he contacts you quiet quickly for such a busy store. Has many other styles of electroninc music as well,and the shop is easy to browse... check it out!!

http://stores.ebay.com.au/neptunwave_Goa-P...2QQftidZ2QQtZkm

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He has a large list of items for sale, but I'd imagine 90% of them are over-graded over in discogs. Every single order I had with him had overgraded items. That and his packaging is awful.

Avoid imo.

I want to order a big pile of cds from him. He has an excellent feedback on discogs. But your post kind made me worried.

I'd care to argue a lot of those people don't know anything about rating, or care. For those who do look at what they're getting, he's very unreliable. Consider VG+ as VG and NM as VG or VG+ honestly.

Also I've noticed this guy loves to revenge feedback. This is one of the reasons I never neg'd/neutraled him.

• 2 weeks later...

For those who have bought from him: How long since your package arrived? I ordered some cds 2 weeks ago and so far nothing. The feedback said that he's fast. I send him a message in discogs 3 days ago and still no response.

I'm kinda worried now.