What collaborations between which artists...

moni

Post here your ideas.

Combinations of "artist feat. artist", "artist & artist", "artist vs. artist" would you like to hear and/or see live?

Input at least one artist from "our scene"; the other one(s) can be from the psy scene as well, or from other scenes, more or less comercial. As you wish.

:)

Collaborations, collaberations .. :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Infected Mushroom In Dub (Mixed by Ott) - Preferably stuff from The Gathering up to B.P.Empire. Dub versions of superpizza material wouldn't go down so well. :D

Ott VS Entheogenic - He did some great remixes on Dialogue of the Speakers, this would be nice to see. :)

Bluetech Feat. Raja Ram - Somehow I think that his style would fit perfectly with some Shpongley flute lines.

Celtic Cross & Abakus - I'd love to hear some more Celtic Cross, and also Abakus stuff. Why the hell not? :)

There's a few I'd like to hear. :)

Or stick these names into a blender and see what you can imagine:

Abakus | Asura | Bluetech | Celtic Cross | Entheogenic | Future Sound of London | Gus Till | Ishq | Kaya Project | Ott | Phutureprimitive | Shpongle | Shulman

Infected Mushroom In Dub (Mixed by Ott) - Preferably stuff from The Gathering up to B.P.Empire. Dub versions of superpizza material wouldn't go down so well. :D

Ott VS Entheogenic - He did some great remixes on Dialogue of the Speakers, this would be nice to see. :)

Bluetech Feat. Raja Ram - Somehow I think that his style would fit perfectly with some Shpongley flute lines.

Celtic Cross & Abakus - I'd love to hear some more Celtic Cross, and also Abakus stuff. Why the hell not? :)

There's a few I'd like to hear. :)

Or stick these names into a blender and see what you can imagine:

Abakus | Asura | Bluetech | Celtic Cross | Entheogenic | Future Sound of London | Gus Till | Ishq | Kaya Project | Ott | Phutureprimitive | Shpongle | Shulman

498600[/snapback]

how about: Infected Mushroom In Dub - Mixed by Abakus | Asura | Bluetech | Celtic Cross | Entheogenic | Future Sound of London | Gus Till | Ishq | Kaya Project | Ott | Phutureprimitive | Shpongle | Shulman ?

each gets one track :rolleyes::)

how about: Infected Mushroom In Dub - Mixed by Abakus | Asura | Bluetech | Celtic Cross | Entheogenic | Future Sound of London | Gus Till | Ishq | Kaya Project | Ott | Phutureprimitive | Shpongle | Shulman ?

498610[/snapback]

That would be interesting. Perhaps a double disc set so they could have longer tracks? I know that Hallucinogen In Dub only had 6 tracks but they were loooooong ones! :D

Guest Astro Cortex

Considering the current activity of the respective artists, I think the following collaborations would be interesting to hear:

Pete Namlook & Simon Posford (as already stated in one of the Simon topics ;) )

Pete Namlook & Eat Static

Plaid vs Eat Static

Juno Reactor & Banco de Gaia

Beat Bizarre feat. Plastikman

Son Kite feat. Move D

Ticon vs System 7

Simon Posford & Saul Stokes

Shaolin Wooden Men vs Autechre

What about you Moni, you must have had something in mind when you started this thread :rolleyes:

also i would add

nick karvelas vs simon posford ->it would kick asses!

yeahhhhhh!

not to mention that they have already released 2 tracks:

simon feat. karvelas - lsd (my dog is gay remix)

karvelas feat. simon - shaman-nylon love

:lol:

BOTFB & KA SOL

XENOMORPH & SANDMAN

X-DREAM & JUNO REACTOR

MIDI MILIZ & K.U.R.O.

DERANGO & GHREG ON EARTH

ELECTRYPNOSE & FRACTAL GLIDER

I agree with Daniel about Juno Reactor & Banco De Gaia and with agia's Bjork & Schlab boyz...sounds tasty ! :D

What about you Moni, you must have had something in mind when you started this thread :rolleyes:

498651[/snapback]

hum

i was hoping that people would post also a collaboration between:

psy/prog/chill artist - non psy artist

i was thinking about maybe a collaberation between Emou and a psy artist .. gotta think which one though :)