My new pumping goa trance...

hey pepole,

after almost 2 months, i returned with my new track, the style is pumping goa trance, with a classic tb 303 melody... the tune of the track will remind some of u the old goa tune... the name of the track is RETURN TO THE SOURCE... so all the pepole who wants to remember those old times and RETURN TO THE SOURCE...

u can listen and download the track in:

http://art.o-zen.com/goahead

and i would like to know what do u pepole think about the track...

Guest Cosmogenesis

Wowww! What a killarghhhhhhhhhhh masterpiece, Afgin! Congratulations, excellent work with a lot of goatrance influences ! I'm very impressed by it! It sounds that you have working hard on it, and I really first thought that I have this track in one of my old compilations: for sure, it's a RETURN TO THE SOURCE! :)

About the track itself: interesting intro with the prayers which add some spirituality of your track ; in the first two minutes I have the sensation to hear a California Sunshine track with a morning melody. After enters an amaaazing powerfull melodic vibe with some cosmic F.X. which reminds me Astral Projection's unique and magical style. And then, around the 5th minutes, the track continue and end again with the first melodic melody that we can listen at the intro.

Man, I give you 10/10! Continue to produce some other brilliant peaces. It's a pure pleasure for the ears! :) I really appreciate it, and more because you have refound exactly the goa spirit of the trance's golden age!

I want to give you only an advice. Put your track on the music promotion section, because here is for discussing more about materials & equiments, how to produce a track. On the music promotion section are all the tracks produced by artists & amateur artists.

By the way, have you read about the Chatnik compilation called 'Trip to Dreamland"? If you are interested to give you this track on this stuff, I think that Chatnik will be more than happy to have a such quality track on his compilation. :)

thanks man....i like to hear that u love my track...like i said before goa trance it is

more than music for me...it is a way of life...and i express my way of life in my

music...

i will continue to make this kind of tune...and i listen to your TIP and put a link to

my music in the music promo...in the site...

Thanks again,and big respect to u pepole...and All the goa trance belivers all

around the world...and beyond...

This is really a masterpiece, i can´t beileve what i hear there, it gives me the classical goa trance feeling, well i alzo produce psychedelic trance but my tracks never can handle with your´s soon i´ll upload a track, the melody at 3:40 or so is pure psychedelic trance, very uplifting like cosmogenesis said, sounds like Astral Projection, man sell your stuff comercial and kill the fullon scene, PM anoebis that he can take you in his label if he wants, you sound much better than the cheesy artists like the fucking filteria or or fucking chessy khetzal

thanks pepole...who still respect the old goa tune...

i believe that history return itself...and the goa tracne spirit will be back...it is never dies...

i hope that my music would be on cd compilation..to bring something with goa spirit to the market...but if not...it is ok than... i will continue to do that kind of music...i belive in the goa tune...

and it is good to know that there are some pepole who think like me...

so all goa trance lovers...keep the vibes and the true goa spirit...

thanks pepole...who still respect the old goa tune...

i hope that my music would be on cd compilation..to bring something with goa spirit to the market...but if not...it is ok than...  i will continue to do that kind of music...i belive in the goa tune...

497545[/snapback]

Then you should mail suntrip ( info@suntriprecords.com )

Or send a mail to Anoebis, he's on the forum here.

Although the "new school" they release is a bit different. your music really has old skool vibes. "new school goa trance" is like 90 % the same but a bit harder & faster. ever heard khetzal? or filteria?

yes...and i like this new goa trance very much (filteria,khetzel,ypsilon...)

and it is very good for the trance scence that there are artist who make new goa trance,i belive that the goa tune will be back soon...

yes...and i like this new goa trance very much (filteria,khetzel,ypsilon...)

and it is very good for the trance scence that there are artist who make new goa trance,i belive that the goa tune will be back soon...

497568[/snapback]

It never disappeared, goa just splitted into different genres.

Yes, this is trully a masterpeice, I was surprised to hear you create some darker trance vibes, your other music had a happier feeling, but this is still awesome, maybe even better!

If you'd like some exposure, maybe you could submit something to this compilation http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=32209&st=0 that is being made simply to expose amateur artists and make people aware this style is still innovating.

Nice track but I wouldn't call it a masterpiece ;) I liked your previous one too. The build ups are similar and imo a bit to predictable too, which is a bit of a shame 'cause I think that there's a lot more you could do with this track.

The whole sounds a bit thin, but I think that's due to VST's. I wondered how it would sound with (80's analogue :)) hardware synths.

Keep 'em coming afgin! ;)

dear crazy boris...

listen...that is the diffrence between me,who making music from the heart with a lot of an old goa spirit and emotion...and between somebody who try to bring something new all the time...that sound so clearly like now days music...

when i make music...i dont try to bring something new with the melodies...or to be surprising like a birthday presnet...when i am making music it is came from what i feels...and i want the music to be with an emotions,but not cheezy,just like the old goa tune...

thats why i makes music not for MONEY...just for me...and for the pepole who likes my music...so simple as u can see...

KEEP THE OLD GOA TUNE....

dear crazy boris...

listen...that is the diffrence between me,who making music from the heart with a lot of an old goa spirit and emotion...and between somebody who try to bring something new all the time...that sound so clearly like now days music...

when i make music...i dont try to bring something new with the melodies...or to be surprising like a birthday presnet...when i am making music it is came from what i feels...and i want the music to be with an emotions,but not cheezy,just like the old goa tune...

thats why i makes music not for MONEY...just for me...and for the pepole who likes my music...so simple as u can see...

498686[/snapback]

I also,r3sp3ct 4 this dude

dear crazy boris...

498686[/snapback]

hi

you should make the kind of music you like (of course) and that's what you obviously do. as long as you have fun doing it. and i suppose you do. maybe i'm misunderstanding you, but it seems like you are saying that people who are trying to be innovative don't make music "from the heart"?

i respect you and others like you for putting your music on the net for free. i don't think i could do that :)

ah a new track from you, i was just listening to an other track from you which i also like a lot (the last dance).. in 30 seconds i will be lisening to your new tune :):):)

btw i allready pm'ed anoebis some time ago to say your music is really good goatrance, which could be good for a suntrip compilation ;)

he replyed me two weeks ago and told me that he already knows your music and plays it a t parties sometimes and if you would bring out some groundbreaking track, he mayb would give you a release!

so mayb this track does the job, cuz it is sounding pretty good ;)

Good track.

but i cannot call it a mastrpiece dude.bcos u can make better than this. make little more complicated n dark track next time. :)

i liked that chantings. from where did u get it?

500134[/snapback]

nah just keep your style, don't go dark pls

Such a Beautiful Track, this is what I love about *old* goa Trance it sucks into the melodies, you go into the trance state of mind, where you feel and see the music going throught your body uplifting at every corner...

This is True Trance, True Music... Amazing