Recommand me voice choral goa tracks

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello guys and females of this forum! I'm looking for some very nice tracks with majestuous voice choral inside, if possible, not so classix, not well-know tracks.

For example, I like the voice choral of "Sanctuary" of Ra, "Transmission" of Genetic, or "Teleport" of Man With No Name.

My request sounds maybe a little crazy, but I very appreciate tracks which have this fabolous FX. in the background. IMO, voice chorals add more spirituality in a tune.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Yes, I have forgotten to say something: you can include not only goa tracks but for other genres also (psy, ambient, progressive,full-on...). :)

The track titled The Moon by Talpa on The Art of Being Non debut album is a great voice to psytrance song.

I think the final track on Juno Reactor's Shango is beautiful and has a voice also, very emotional, floating, new agey/trance.

Hello guys and females of this forum! I'm looking for some very nice tracks with majestuous voice choral inside, if possible, not so classix, not well-know tracks.

For example, I like the voice choral of "Sanctuary" of Ra, "Transmission" of Genetic, or "Teleport" of Man With No Name.

My request sounds maybe a little crazy, but I very appreciate tracks which have this fabolous FX. in the background. IMO, voice chorals add more spirituality in a tune.

496572[/snapback]

You don´t know since when iám alzo looking for this music, hell i know that i listened to music with voice in it and with really great melodies in in, but i never found again what i listened, now this is goa trance aobut what we´re speaking, check out the track live on mars or still on mars by astral, it isn´t voice but this melodies are so awesome, i search something else like the melody in still on mars that turns on at 3:44, before i had internet and just listened to psychedleic trance without knowing artists i thought that there is a lot of stuff out like that but there isn´t a out one bit of that.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Man With No Name - Dawn Chorus

Astral Projection - Mahadeva

- just to name a few  :)

498122[/snapback]

Yes, you're right, "Mahadeva" begins with some voices choral. And I'm asking myself now, if there are some other classix which have this spiritual ingredient. Maybe, for them,(but it's only an hypothesis), voice chorals are one key explaining their success.

Dont know what you quite mean by choral.. (= chorus?>)

If like chorus do you mean anthemic?

I like stuff by a band new to me which I came across

on Kagdilla Records

Called SYNSUN - album called SYMPHONIC ADVENTURES

RLSD - 2003

B)

ETNOSCOPE - SUNRISE

BIO TONIC - ALL THEM WITCHES

COSMA - COSMATIC

COSMA - PEOPLE ON HOLD

PROTOCULTURE - AVALON

PSYDROP - DIGITAL CULTURE

SHPONGLE - THE SIXTH REVELATION (CYSTAL SKLZ 1)

1200 MICROGRAMS - THE SIXTH REVELATION (CRYSTAL SKLZ 2)

MUNGUSID - CRYSTAL SMILE

TIKAL - AURA

yep! they're oldies alright, but I hope it helps mate.

B)

• 2 months later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

Thanx for all those recommandations, guys! They are very appreciated! Be sure I will check all of them! :D

Guest Astro Cortex

You'll find a lot of it in Astralasia and Juno Reactor stuff.

Also try some early Delerium/Synaesthesia.

And of course Klaus Schulze, including the Dark Side of the Moog series with Pete Namlook.

edit: forgot about Hoedh & Hostia (Moksha/DLS/Delysid); used in both their trance and ambient material.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Have you heard the Cops don't knock remix of Transmission?

540497[/snapback]

You're absolutely right! This track deserves all the attention! Thanx for this recommandation! :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

I have just noticed the key role played by the voice chorals on "Taking place in you" from Eternal Basement. Do someone know if there are other tracks from this group with voice chorals inside?