help for belgium please!

hujaboy

i will stay in sarleroua for two nights and i want some informatios. can i find easily marijuana in belgium?is it legal or illegal?the situation is the same like in holland?i hope yes:)are there any cofee shops there?does belgium has good weed?i prefer marijuana because in my opinion marijuana has quality and nice taste.can i smoke free in the streets or i will have problems?i just want some gramms for me to smoke.i hope someone can help me especially someone from belgium and especially somenone from sarleroua if this is possible:)i think that the town spells sarleroua or something like that:B)

in belgium weed is not allowed by the law

you can carry 3 gram in your pocket and that's ok

driving stoned is illegal off course and they can test that in belgium

now how it really works :D

the quality of weed in belgium is extremely high

it's even to strong, there's too much thc lately that some people even complain that they can't finsish a full joint anymore...

so nothing to worry about I would say ;)

the prices are safe, off course depends on the dealer

just contact me :D , you'll get the best of the best at low price ^_^

about the blowing on the street, well that depends in what city you are,

some cities the police is very hard when they catch you in others they don't

but in belgium everyone smokes weed in public in parks etc...

the one thing the gouverment is very specifiek too is when you smoke weed when there are minors around you

if you get caught then you're busted !

no coffee shops sorry :(

but coffee shops are ripp of anyway, prices are too high and the weed isn't that good at all

most weed sold in coffee shops holland actually grows often in belgium and specially germany

off course when you buy weed from a dealers there's no choise of kind of weed like in coffee shops

it's good weed :D

hope I helped you out, if you come near my town I can help you out no problem ;)

edit: just red you are going to charleroi, damn that's like the most fucked up city of belgium my friend :(

and far away from my town :unsure:

i will stay in sarleroua for two nights and i want some informatios. can i find easily marijuana in belgium?is it legal or illegal?the situation is the same like in holland?i hope yes:)are there any cofee shops there?does belgium has good weed?i prefer marijuana because in my opinion marijuana has quality and nice taste.can i smoke free in the streets or i will have problems?i just want some gramms for me to smoke.i hope someone can help me especially someone from belgium and especially somenone from sarleroua if this is possible:)i think that the town spells sarleroua or something like that:B)

496109[/snapback]

Poor guy, Charleroi is in the French speaking part of Belgium, ruled by the mob... (they call it the capital of the "black land") Really filthy city, nothing to see and nothing to do... But because there is so much crime it should be easy to find some weed... But if you have some time, go to the north of Belgian asap, it's close to holland and looks 10000 times as nice

so sarleroui isnt a good city?fuck!this town dont doesnt have "night life"?i will smoke weed if i find in the parks.i dont think that i will have problems with tha in saleroui!sarleroui is the mist fucked up city in belgium?what excactlyy do you mean my friend?are you from sarleroi o r do do you kow someone who lives in that town?

charleroi is the most ugly/worst town in Belgium imo. very criminal.

Don't try to buy weed on the strees over there cause they'll rip you off for sure.

Charleroi is very dark, dirty & industrial.

try to get to gent or antwerp and maybe Brussels and there are tons of poeple who can fix you weed that makes you so stoned you can't even walk no more.

Don't underestimate Belgian weed!

if i only stay for one night in sarleroi my friends how and where i can find marijuana?too difficult i think.damm i will come to belgium for first time in my life and i will be very dissapointed if i done smoke some belgium weed :blink: and the problem is that i will stay only for one night in sarleroui and the other day again back home :angry:

if you want some good weed go to psychedelic.be and post:

hi, my name is hujaboy!!! i need some belgian weed, please help me

and explain your situation.

you'll have a good smoke for sure :P

if you want some good weed go to psychedelic.be and post:

hi, my name is hujaboy!!! i need some belgian weed, please help me

and explain your situation.

you'll have a good smoke for sure :P

497149[/snapback]

But post it in the International Section ;)