Eclipse festival 2006

nervgaz

http://www.techsafari.ca/

Not the best line up ever seen, but there is Bluetech Live... :ph34r:

N.

495198[/snapback]

WIZZY NOISE LIVE!

Both Micky & Uriel, finally together for the first time in Canada!!

(spins out of control with excitment!) :blink::D

Peace!

Hi,

I'm kind of new to the psy scene in Canada (i'm from Israel), I was wondering which of the dj's at eclipse are fast full-on psy (like hallucinogen, G.M.S, Kri, Infected Mushroom...)

Just wouldn't want to miss them while i'm there.

Thanks!

See you all there :)

Ron

WIZZY NOISE LIVE!

Huh?! first time in canada??

Hm, I remember seen them in montreal a couples of years ago, no??!

It's an "Ok" line up for me since the only artist I don't really want to miss is bluetech...

There is missing a Nystagmus, Talpa, Synsyn or Ananda shake to really motivate me...

Last year they had The delta, Spiralianz and Dino psaras...yikes...

N.

WIZZY NOISE LIVE!

(spins out of control with excitment!)  :blink:  :D

Peace!

495215[/snapback]

Uhm.... my first psy party was Wizzy Noise, it was this fairly large party downtown... This was like 2000 or something.... I have lost my ticket since, but it was definitely Wizzy...

edit: possibly one of the guys was playing... as it's advertised, duo's first time in Canada.... Weird.

And what's with Legion Of Green Men? Does anyone outside Toronto care about them? They get so much hype here, but I don't think they are that great. They always play seperately too, instead of as LOGM.

I've just never been impressed with them... I thought Freeworm @ Om Fest a few years back was much better at the same sort of style of music.....

WIZZY NOISE LIVE!

Huh?! first time in canada??

Hm, I remember seen them in montreal a couples of years ago, no??!

It's an "Ok" line up for me since the only artist I don't really want to miss is bluetech...

There is missing a Nystagmus, Talpa, Synsyn or Ananda shake to really motivate me...

Last year they had The delta, Spiralianz and Dino psaras...yikes...

N.

495694[/snapback]

you got Jaia to compensate !!

hehe but i admit Nystagmus, Talpa, Synsun AND Ananda Shake are ALL missing !!

What happened ??? hehehe !!

• 2 months later...

Kiddie village- Village pour enfants

This year at Eclipse, there will be an organized Kiddie Village. To all parents interested in coming to the festival, children are most welcome!

Nevertheless, please contact Julie (flylie@hotmail.com) in order to sign up for this village. Signing up is free and several activities will be organized in order to make this festival a celebration for both you and your child!

A quiet camping area will be reserved for those who sign up to the village, away from loud sound systems. Julie will be organizing a meeting with the parents in order to organize activities and share responsibilities between parents. If you are interested, please contact her as soon as possible.

Cette année il y aura un village pour enfants à Éclipse. Tous les parents interessés à amener vos enfants, vous êtes les bienvenus!

Pour ce faire, vous devriez par contre communiquer avec Julie flylie@hotmail.com, afin de vous inscrire. Ce village est gratuit et plusieurs activités seront établies pour faire de cette fête autant leur fête que la vôtre!

Un site de camping sera spécialement aménagé pour les familles loin des gros systèmes de son. Il y aura prochainement une réunion avec tous les parents pour établir un moyen d'alléger la tâche parentale de chacuns. Vous êtes donc priez de communiquer par courriel aussitot que possible avec la responsable.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...