Ever wanted a Swedish PsyNews!?

Guest djnemo

Guest djnemo

Insa, Jeppe and Nemo are proud to present you with the new and smashing PsyNyheter! Its a forum just like this, but with the diffrence that everyone speaks SWEDISH!

Reason for this, is because there are no real forums out there, focusing on Swedish parties, Swedish bullshit talk, and Swedish music chats :) Anyways, if you are Swedish, or understand Swedish, then you are welcome to join us at:

http://www.psynyheter.net

We are already 10 members strong, and growing, and I think in notime it will be full with information that is intressting enough for da vikings.

Hold your horses though, WHY isnt there anything for the foreigners there? There will be. We will create a subforum for people that want to know more about Sweden, or to get travel information if you are going to Sweden. So anyone is really free to join. (The rest of the forum will be in Swedish only though).

Anyways. Big thanks for Jesper (X-scream) and Insa (Insejn) for the idea and for making it real!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insa, Jeppe and Nemo are proud to present you with the new and smashing PsyNyheter! Its a forum just like this, but with the diffrence that everyone speaks SWEDISH!

Reason for this, is because there are no real forums out there, focusing on Swedish parties, Swedish bullshit talk, and Swedish music chats :) Anyways, if you are Swedish, or understand Swedish, then you are welcome to join us at:

http://psynyheter.audioscene.info/

We are already 10 members strong, and growing, and I think in notime it will be full with information that is intressting enough for da vikings.

Hold your horses though, WHY isnt there anything for the foreigners there? There will be. We will create a subforum for people that want to know more about Sweden, or to get travel information if you are going to Sweden. So anyone is really free to join. (The rest of the forum will be in Swedish only though).

Anyways. Big thanks for Jesper (X-scream) and Insa (Insejn) for the idea and for making it real!

493444[/snapback]

I feel this is highly insensive and racist towards those of us who cant speak your stupid language.

493444[/snapback]

That kinda ruins it.

Guest djnemo

That kinda ruins it.

493487[/snapback]

Well, its a forum just like this (like the board). Nothing more nothing less... The subjects are diffrent though, and there will be additions all the time, depending on the demand...

other than that, thanks for the input ;):P

Great. Tell your friends about us :)

493497[/snapback]

I'd rather not. Most of them will just make fun of the music just cause their style is different :)

Hehe, nice work with this site however!

I'd rather not. Most of them will just make fun of the music just cause their style is different :)

Hehe, nice work with this site however!

493510[/snapback]

Oh, let me rephrase it. Tell your psy-friends about us :)

Thanks man.