2. SIGMA VS. TRANSMISSION - Smalltown Boy

3. DYNAMIC - 24 Hours (Guitar Version)

4. ORBITAL VIBES - Release Yourself

5. DNA - Stereo Flip

6. GATAKA VS. PERPLEX - Gataplex

7. TECHTONIC VS. E-JEKT - Mr. Cuts

8. PERPLEX - Cyber Girl

9. HYPERSONIC - Gothic

So I realized latley that I've lost touch with full-on releases and decided to give this comp a try to see if the genre changed latley... well it didn't lol

First off, this is full of remixes!! The first track is, as its name suggests, a remix of the classic from Prodigy . Like most remixes, it gives mixed results, although I must admit it's one of the better psy remixes of Prodigy's tracks I've heard.

Then comes track 2 which, as its name suggests again, is a remix of the classic from Bronski Beat ... this one I don't like at all (probably because I already found the original annoying as hell lol)

Then, comes track 3 which, as its name wouldn't suggest, is a remix of California Sunshine - Jajo ... the original was one of my all-time favorite tracks so I'm kindof dissapointed of the result here. I just don't like it when n00bs tamper with classic material...

Then comes track 4, which, again, as its name wouldn't suggest, is a remix of Robert Miles - Children ... actually I find this one of the better tracks on this comp, nothing exceptional but pretty nice on the dancefloor IMO

Then come some tracks that (finally...) are not remixes of some older stuff (or at least I don't think so). But they're all rather mediocre. ESPECIALLY the last track Hypersonic - Gothic which has a fukken annoying sample. Man this one really gets on my nerves!

BUT there is one absolute killer on this comp: Techtonic Vs E-Jekt - Mr Cuts . Basically this is the only track that makes buying this comp worthwhile, I love it! If only all full-on was this interesting I'd be a happy man :)

Conclusion so on one hand you have rather mediocre remixes of passed glories, on the other you have rather mediocre attempts to do original tracks... Yes, full-on (and Phonokol for that matter...) still haven't changed their formula in spite of 3 years of use and abuse... I'd definatley not recomend this comp if it wasn't for track 7... 5/10