Track suggestions

Brandon

I'm always making my own set/compilations whatever you want to call it. Trying constantly to figure out what tracks etc & the ordering they would work best. Anyway I dug these up a month or two ago & have been stuck on them ever since. I love the energy of both especially played back to back.

Green Nuns of the Revolution: Two Vindaloos and an Onion Bhagee

Crop Circles: Full Mental Jackpot

I'm trying to figure out what would be the perfect compliment to come after Crop Circles. I usually throw in lunar civilization & then some transwave, anahata or flamycogire etc but still seems like the puzzle piece that almost fits. This is entirely a matter of taste, but just wanted some suggestions. :)

Something with that exact same energy/vibe..

Theres something about some of these old tracks that feels like a flights initial lift off, sudden surge of power as the engines whine to max rpm. Then the eventual lull as the first stage burn is done, then the tension builds before the booster rockets fire & the G-forces double & then triple. Until finally cruising elevation/orbit is reached. I've always thought that was the secret to good psy. Particularly that winding up, tension like a spring building before the next phase. :)

Thanks! Good suggestions. :D I was trying out shakta earlier today, and I also got Arsim recently but haven't listened to it yet.

pleaidians: jungle trax sort of works too but then I've got two etnica tracks in a row. but hey its etnica!

lol, I'll take that under advisement niobum. :D Fluorostani eh, If I can find it. I know its around here somewhere!

Oh hey thanks for the shipment, I actually haven't been home to see it yet. But I'm excited! hehe

lol, I'll take that under advisement niobum.  :D  Fluorostani eh,  If I can find it.  I know its around here somewhere!

Oh hey thanks for the shipment, I actually haven't been home to see it yet.  But I'm excited! hehe

493753[/snapback]

good, let me know if it is satisfactory. If it's not, I'll refund your money.

cool.  so anyway, tracks people I neeeeed more tracks!!

493787[/snapback]

Hallucinogen - Angelic Particles

Hallucinogen - LSD (Live Mix)

Juno Reactor - High Energy Protons

OOOD - Silence (not very silent)

Blue Planet Corporation - Overbloody Flood

Etnica - History

I´m no dj,but maybe one of these trax will do...

etnica-fractal gates

syb unity nettwerk-morphogenesis

children of the doc-martian civilization

blue planet corp.-antidote (pleiadians rmx)

cydonia-freakshow

darshan-the beast

:)