Do Anybody knows somthing about the

Insane Fantasy

im looking for this albom its gonna be one of the best alboms that chemical ever made but when he will be published???

492916[/snapback]

Have you checked Psyshop and Saikosounds to see if they allready display the CD?

If you dont know Chemical Crew you are not a real psytrance fan!!

its the best lable!!!!

do anybody here knows who is SKAZI??

its his lable!

Paranormal Attack,Skazi,Void,Exaile,40% And more are in this lable....

493341[/snapback]

I second that!

its the best lable!!!!

its his lable!

493341[/snapback]

I agree... You're not psytrance fans if you don't know Chemical Crew! Come on - please! What the hell are you all doing on Psynews anyway?

SKAZI is my personal hero! He's done as much for psytrance as NSync has for grindcore! You better recognize! Skazi RULES... It's one pure KILLER after the other... And it owns all your so-called psytrance Hallucinogen and whatnot!

Best lable definitely! Big up yourself!

/DP

I agree... You're not psytrance fans if you don't know Chemical Crew! Come on - please! What the hell are you all doing on Psynews anyway?

SKAZI is my personal hero! He's done as much for psytrance as NSync has for grindcore! You better recognize! Skazi RULES... It's one pure KILLER after the other... And it owns all your so-called psytrance Hallucinogen and whatnot!

Best lable definitely! Big up yourself!

/DP

493354[/snapback]

WORD!! I am recognizing as we speak :lol::lol:

its the best lable!!!!

its his lable!

493341[/snapback]

ummm...yeah.. :unsure:

its the best lable!!!!

its his lable!

493341[/snapback]

Are you lost little fellow? Here we talk about Goa and Psytrance. Not MTV killargh pop rockstars :lol:

its the best lable!!!!

its his lable!

493341[/snapback]

INSANE KILLER DANCEFLOOR MASSIVE EXTINCTION BASSLINE BASELINE GUY COHEN KILLLLLLLLLER KILLLARGH ABSOLUTE fucking piece of commercial shit :)

absolutely nothing to do with psytrance.. everything to do with making as much money as possible..

ENJOY :D

*it's as psychedelic as duvdev's beautiful singing :D

More like a dancefloor extinction!

493224[/snapback]

hmmm...

maybe but from the 2min samples(i heard 3 ) it looked like very club friendly.

Of course on the long term,you could not listen to it for a long time,unless you like it or your are rolling,in that case i suppose its ok!

but,i would never listen to this at home,its too aggresive.But i wouldnt mind listening to it in a packed club(not outdours though) for 30min.....Not more though,its BORRRRING! :)

@ Insane fantasy:

i am not a "real psytrance fan"!

i just like the music! :)

hey pips im not fake im real dude hhh my name is stas and im from israel

so dont think that somebody from this forum faked an account and now hes trying to bullshit you.

and if you think that Skazi isn't doing psytrance than you are full of shit you dont know anythink about real trance music and you are a shame to psytrance fans!

hey pips im not fake im real dude hhh my name is

and if you think that Skazi isn't doing psytrance than you are full of shit you dont know anythink about real trance music and you are a shame to  psytrance fans!

493951[/snapback]

:lol:

seriously dude. skazi certainly has changed his style over the last few years. some would say that he has become more commercial. others would agree. If you think "Hit and Run" is Psytrance then I guess we understand where you are coming from.

The people on this forum are into a wide variety of psy sounds. Progressive, Oldskool Goa, Darkpsy you name it. Unfortunately Skazi isn't such a big favourite around here. We also like to respect each other's different tastes and opinions. So I respect your opinion bro. But don't go telling people they are "full of shit" because they don't think your hero is as great as you think he is. In fact a lot of people around here believe that Skazi himself is a shame to Psytrance.

Just putting things in perspective :)

Welcome to Psynews. Hope you enjoy your stay.

peace :)

so dont think that somebody from this forum faked an account and now hes trying to bullshit you.

and if you think that Skazi isn't doing psytrance than you are full of shit you dont know anythink about real trance music and you are a shame to  psytrance fans!

493951[/snapback]

can you explain to me what is a "psytrance fan"?what does he do that makes him a fan? :huh:

oh and about skazi....well i have to admit that his first album,animal, was good.

But lately his music and himself are not that good or special! :)

493951[/snapback]

Skazi is crap dude.. get over it :)

seriously dude. skazi certainly has changed his style over the last few years. some would say that he has become more commercial. others would agree. If you think "Hit and Run" is Psytrance then I guess we understand where you are coming from.

The people on this forum are into a wide variety of psy sounds. Progressive, Oldskool Goa, Darkpsy you name it. Unfortunately Skazi isn't such a big favourite around here. We also like to respect each other's different tastes and opinions. So I respect your opinion bro. But don't go telling people they are "full of shit" because they don't think your  hero is as great as you think he is. In fact a lot of people around here believe that Skazi himself is a shame to Psytrance.

493961[/snapback]

Very well said Mylo! :)

can you explain to me what is a "psytrance fan"?what does he do that makes him a fan? :huh:

oh and about skazi....well i have to admit that his first album,animal, was good.

But lately his music and himself are not that good or special! :)

493969[/snapback]

Yeah... Animal was good and Storm had it's moments, but from there it went seriously downhill for Skazi... :(

The people on this forum are into a wide variety of psy sounds. Progressive, Oldskool Goa, Darkpsy you name it. Unfortunately Skazi isn't such a big favourite around here. We also like to respect each other's different tastes and opinions. So I respect your opinion bro. But don't go telling people they are "full of shit" because they don't think your  hero is as great as you think he is. In fact a lot of people around here believe that Skazi himself is a shame to Psytrance.

493961[/snapback]

hit and run from total eclipse is very psy-ish! :):);)

Just putting things in perspective 

peace

I Agree with you,but i still think that Skazi is one of the best psytrance creators.

But like you said hes into the commercial shit.Hit N Run is a nice song but which version did you all heard?is it the full version(8:36 s'),or is it the radio edition the was out a year and a half ago.

Cuz if you will heard the full version you will agree that its real psytrance...

And traveller,if you think that Skazi is crap than what you think about Infected Mushroom,Yahel,Sub 6,Paranormal Attack and all the rest of Chemical Crew?

Yahel is more in the Club Trance style but still hes got a few psy songs.

I Agree with you,but i still think that Skazi is one of the best psytrance creators.

But like you said hes into the commercial shit.Hit N Run is a nice song but which version did you all heard?is it the full version(8:36 s'),or is it the radio edition the was out a year and a half ago.

Cuz if you will heard the full version you will agree that its real psytrance...

And traveller,if you think that Skazi is crap than what you think about Infected Mushroom,Yahel,Sub 6,Paranormal Attack and all the rest of Chemical Crew?Yahel is more in the Club Trance style but still hes got a few psy songs.

494598[/snapback]

i think he thinks what i think and what the rest think....

and i think that we have been thinking way too much about thinking!