Hallucinogen not for me?

Bvan

they can hera what they want as far as they don´t trouble other people arround them, and they do it all the time and even think they´re the coolest people of the world with a cigarette and their cheap cellphones. I can tell you that 80 perent of the Rap cultue trouble anyone else and blame anyone else who isn´t like them, i have friends that listen much other stles but i havn´t any friend that just listne to Rap music because they are the arrogantest people i know and not only i, i even think that they should be proseuted for what they do all the time, i talked many times about them here. Plur: They are violent, arrogant and don´t allow anything else except them, just read articles in newspapers etc, i´am sure in pretty much every regional newspaper it is written something about the violence of rap suckers.

494753[/snapback]

I think you don´t know shit about rapculture boy. If 5 percent are troublemakers, they are the ones that people notice. No need to drag shit over people like you do with false statements.

As you say you do not have any friends that listen to rap. Listen to yourself!!! You don´t know anyone of them!!! If you even knew people you talk shit about that would be a start. There are troublemakers in EVERY scene, in EVERY country among ALL people. What I really hope is that people in this scene would have the understanding to see this, even tho I understand that we too are only people. But what you speak is complete rubbish.

And there are great people in the rap scene. I even bet that many in this forum has some kind of background with rap music ;)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like rap (not any of the new pop stuff thats about these days) but when I've been to rap clubs the attitude of the people there is just nasty. Too many want to be gangstaz and they just project a lot of negative vibes. I don't like rap clubs.

I think you don´t know shit about rapculture boy. If 5 percent are troublemakers, they are the ones that people notice. No need to drag shit over people like you do with false statements.

As you say you do not have any friends that listen to rap. Listen to yourself!!! You don´t know anyone of them!!! If you even knew people you talk shit about that would be a start. There are troublemakers in EVERY scene, in EVERY country among ALL people. What I really hope is that people in this scene would have the understanding to see this, even tho I understand that we too are only people. But what you speak is complete rubbish.

And there are great people in the rap scene. I even bet that many in this forum has some kind of background with rap music  ;)

494762[/snapback]

Well don´t talk things which you don´t know, i had a friend that listened rap but he likes gettos and how the ganstas behave and that they are so violent that ifsomeone talks anything bad to some other the other gangsta kill it instandly, that were his words and i´am not his friend anymore and i know much people that listen rap and they are all the same people, not just that rap msuic is stupid with very stupid texts, but rap people are violent and i never hear anything that technopeople behave like rap people i just hear that they take drugs and that´s not that worse for other people like behave like a gangsta and kill people arround like they do. I can´t believe that yo say such things even if you know how they behave.

I quite like rap (not any of the new pop stuff thats about these days) but when I've been to rap clubs the attitude of the people there is just nasty. Too many want to be gangstaz and they just project a lot of negative vibes. I don't like rap clubs.

494785[/snapback]

That just explains my words.

Btw, sherlockalien, say something concret instead of things that noone can get, at least i don´t.

guys... just laugh :lol: ... dont discuss :D

Well don´t talk things which you don´t know, i had a friend that listened rap but he likes gettos and how the ganstas behave and that they are so violent that ifsomeone talks anything bad to some other the other gangsta kill it instandly, that were his words and i´am not his friend anymore and i know much people that listen rap and they are all the same people, not just that rap msuic is stupid with very stupid texts, but rap people are violent and i never hear anything that technopeople behave like rap people i just hear that they take drugs and that´s not that worse for other people like behave like a gangsta and kill people arround like they do. I can´t believe that yo say such things even if you know how they behave.

494786[/snapback]

I still think you don´t know enough rap people to be able to say 80 percent are like that. I know many of them and a I am friends with a few of the bigger artists in Finland. and I can tell you that I don´t know anybody who behaves like you describe. Ofcourse there are troublemakers but not to the extent you say there is. And I can tell you as a party organizer that there are pretty much troublemakers in the trance scene as well. Violence, rapes you name it! Maybe you should go more around and find out how people behave eh? People are people...wheter they listen to trance or rap. Is it so har to understand? Do you think that if you would listen to rap that you would be violent? i think it´s more up to the person than the music you listen to.

i did my share of arguing about the c-rap....

anyways, i dont like it its too negative/violent and thee majority(if not all) that make it or/and listen to it are also negative/violent....

and no i am not going to add IMO ,i find it lame, and its on my sig so bug off! :)

i did my share of arguing about the c-rap....

anyways, i dont like it its too negative/violent and thee majority(if not all) that make it or/and listen to it are also negative/violent....

and no i am not going to add IMO ,i find it lame, and its on my sig so bug off! :)

494828[/snapback]

if you don´t like it or find it lame it´s ok for sure. But being narrowminded and saying that people who make it are violent and negative...sheesh. Well for what I can tell they for sure aren´t as narrowminded as you.

Sorry for being rude but if it´s one thing I dislike is generalising. people should know better imo

if you don´t like it or find it lame it´s ok for sure. But being narrowminded and saying that people who make it are violent and negative...sheesh. Well for what I can tell they for sure aren´t as narrowminded as you.

Sorry for being rude but if it´s one thing I dislike is generalising. people should know better imo

494832[/snapback]

hey listen to Hipho if you atvocate Hipho like it´s so important as your mother! if you don´t live in acountry with much violence be happy but where i live Rappers make the biggest trouble o all people, i speak from germany and bulgaria, the laws shouldn´t allow guys like 50cent and the stuff, people who listen Rap mainly live Rap livestyle and rap livestyle is VIOLENT LIVESTYLE!

hey listen to Hipho if you atvocate Hipho like it´s so important as your mother! if you don´t live in acountry with much violence be happy but where i live Rappers make the biggest trouble o all people, i speak from germany and bulgaria, the laws shouldn´t allow guys like 50cent and the stuff, people who listen Rap mainly live Rap livestyle and rap livestyle is VIOLENT LIVESTYLE!

494842[/snapback]

Rap lifestyle has NOTHING to do with violence. RAP isn´t about violence at all... Just because a few dumb violent chavs listen to rap and are wannabe gangsters doesnt make hiphop as culture any violent. But you are just too ignorant to get it... i don´treally think you have a clue about what Hiphop is about. And actually no....rap isn´t that important to me anymore...but I advocate tolerance and understanding. Also something you dont seem to have a clue about. And believe me...Ive been around and lived in far more places than your teen butt so come back and talk to me about it when you mature a bit!!

Have you lived your life in a box or something??

-edit: And yet you yourself say that violence is better then drugs remember...hehe. You are a joke man.

-edit2: for me 50 cent isn´t at all what hiphop is about. Thats new bling bling stuff that has nothing to do with the original idea. But I guess you already knew that?

Rap lifestyle has NOTHING to do with violence. RAP isn´t about violence at all... Just because a few dumb violent chavs listen to rap and are wannabe gangsters doesnt make hiphop as culture any violent. But you are just too ignorant to get it... i don´treally think you have a clue about what Hiphop is about. And actually no....rap isn´t that important to me anymore...but I advocate tolerance and understanding. Also something you dont seem to have a clue about. And believe me...Ive been around and lived in far more places than your preteen butt so come back and talk to me about it when you mature a bit!!

Have you lived your life in a box or something??

-edit: And yet you yourself say that violence is better then drugs remember...hehe. You are a joke man.

494846[/snapback]

I havn´t said vilence is beter than drugs, you just turn my words that they fit your concept of saying something against me, i said that some fights are indeet better than drugs but some schollfights aren´t violence for me, sorry! Stop turining the words so that they feet best to your concept of insulting me, i didn´t isult you alzo!

50cent isn´t the man with the hiphop main idea but if you ask todays children (12 to 24 years) what they understand under hiphop they´ll tel you the various names like 50cent and liljon and about gettos and violence, maybe hiphop was good in any time but now it´s just violence IMO.

I havn´t said vilence is beter than drugs, you just turn my words that they fit your concept of saying something against me, i said that some fights are indeet better than drugs but some schollfights aren´t violence for me, sorry! Stop turining the words so that they feet best to your concept of insulting me, i didn´t isult you alzo!

494850[/snapback]

Ok schoolfights arent violence? Well mr. What do you consider violence then? My friends that listen to HIPHOP do think that schoolfights are violence aswell. But maybe youre just too gansta´for them...

Ok schoolfights arent violence? Well mr. What do you consider violence then? My friends that listen to HIPHOP do think that schoolfights are violence aswell. But maybe youre just too gansta´for them...

494851[/snapback]

Killing people at school and so on is violence like it happens every day in the USA and THAT´S almost every time a rapper or something like that, but some small fights with just blue eyes isn´t violence for me.

Killing people at school and so on is violence like it happens every day in the USA and THAT´S almost every time a rapper or something like that, but some small fights with just blue eyes isn´t violence for me.

494855[/snapback]

Newsflash..When you physically hurt somebody it´s violence! Wheter you like it or not.

And rappers who kill others in school. Show me the statistics of that. Hehe...so much bullshit. Do you even understand how idiotic your comment is. You could aswell say that black people kill eachother the most in usa. why is that? Because thay are the poorest and live in the worst areas. It´s not about HIPHOP, They have a tough life there for real. people in poor areas of the world have criminality whatever music they listen to. Can´tyou see that?

BTW the most famous school killing was the columbine highschool massacre. Did they look like rappers to you?

494832[/snapback]

maybe they are not narrowminded but they are violent/negative!

at least those that i have seen and those that i have met! ;)

You have a point here. There is the "real" Rap, and possibly the worst music at all - the most contemporary r&b. With the last one, the sounds are poor, the melodies are often cheap, some of the vocals are just roaring, sometimes everything is impossibly artificial and horrible. I suppose they are wannabe-s and this should not be the Rap culture,, but even some artists like Cypress Hill have their topics gangstering and violence, even though the songs are of better quality and such .. here comes the issue, that I do not know it so well,, e.g 2 Pac is supposed to have more than gangstas and violence in his works .. but this reaches a few people I suppose.

There is a lot of abuse to the generic Rap culture, which I somehow believe exists .. Certainly should one be a lot deep into it to interpret it maturely.

Newsflash..When you physically hurt somebody it´s violence! Wheter you like it or not.

And rappers who kill others in school. Show me the statistics of that. Hehe...so much bullshit. Do you even understand how idiotic your comment is. You could aswell say that black people kill eachother the most in usa. why is that? Because thay are the poorest and live in the worst areas. It´s not about HIPHOP, They have a tough life there for real. people in poor areas of the world have criminality whatever music they listen to. Can´tyou see that?

494859[/snapback]

I find it amuzing how you atvocate Rap, but okey now another question, tell me a musicgenre with the same or more violence than rap, i don´t talk about violence in the scene but violence where rappers or listeneers to other msuicscenes fight people that have ntohing to do with the music, i´am looking for your reply.

I find it amuzing how you atvocate Rap, but okey now another question, tell me a musicgenre with the same or more violence than rap, i don´t talk about violence in the scene but violence where rappers or listeneers to other msuicscenes fight people that have ntohing to do with the music, i´am looking for your reply.

494863[/snapback]

narcocorridos

enjoy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcocorrido

edit: and I find it amusing how you want to spread negativity about hiphop

It´s just the truth.

494876[/snapback]

You don´t know anything about the truth. You base your opinion on a few people and generalise. Thats hardly the truth. How come I know so many in the Rap scene who didn´t even fight in school? Hell you seem more violent then most of my friends from that group of people.

494863[/snapback]

oldschool punks,are some bad asses they didnt fight with guns but thought,but most of the rappers today just got that image,beeing a gangstar and all,not like back in the old days when public enemy or n.w.a were big,that was the real shit! :blink::);)