Hallucinogen not for me?

Bvan

than better listen to the automated created kullargh fullon shit or whatever else, it´s a musician that at least effort for his music and every song sounds high quality, IMO fullon sucks big time and not to talk abou your progressive trance, Tiesto

494460[/snapback]

:lol:

I wish you could see yourself from outside

Yeah, but you listen to progressive so your opinion means very little.  :P

494490[/snapback]

yep, I listen to REAL psychedelic music :P:D

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, I listen to REAL psychedelic music  :P    :D

494508[/snapback]

this time "psychedelic" is a code word for "boring, except vibrasphere's manzazilla" right? :)

I've so much tried prog... but there's just not anything in it that some other genre wouldn't give more. :)

overrated music for kids B)

those sounds and style sounds so 90s, and i mean it, i think thats the answer why he became so popular with twisted and why non-psy people know him and bought his albums - listen to pop or maybe call it commercial music of that time, you might hear some similarities, not that im saying that hes the only one, music is music afterall but his music sounds very dated to me, it might have been da bomb among clubbers back then,  but now it sounds old and dare i say - cheezy. its not timeless imo.

492371[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

I HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING MORE SILLY THAN THIS ON THIS SITE....really...

this time "psychedelic" is a code word for "boring, except vibrasphere's manzazilla" right?  :)

I've so much tried prog... but there's just not anything in it that some other genre wouldn't give more. :)

494509[/snapback]

vibrasphere´s manzanilla is not prog.. duhhh.. its chill.... and yes, it rocks very much, just like all their other chill tracks

as for prog vs other genres... good prog (as opposed to psy prog bullshit that ppl call prog) is the killa.. but you have to be super enlightened to understand it :lol:

and shpongle pretty much sucks, so I can criticise simon p because I listen to more chill than I do to any other genre... cheesy and badly used samples.. there´s a billion other chill artists that are much better.. and with this, I am not kidding :P

it makes me sick when i come to school and from every crap cellphone speaker the children play Rap and look and think they´re the best, isn´t that poor?

494486[/snapback]

No what is poor is that you think exactly the same way about these people. You place yourself above them because of their taste in music...that is poor.

You behave exactly like you "say" Hiphoppers do. Take a look in the mirror fellow. You might not like what stares back at you!

Yo rap :P

Yawn this is so boring. Everybody who says they don't like Simon P is just joking. We all know that no other artist comes even close. :)

494700[/snapback]

his good or his two albums are good,but so are many other from that era,but i would like to see how the hallucinogen sound sounds today.

vibrasphere´s manzanilla is not prog.. duhhh..  its chill.... and yes, it rocks very much, just like all their other chill tracks

as for prog vs other genres...  good prog (as opposed to psy prog bullshit that ppl call prog) is the killa..  but you have to be super enlightened to understand it  :lol:

and shpongle pretty much sucks, so I can criticise simon p because I listen to more chill than I do to any other genre...  cheesy and badly used samples.. there´s a billion other chill artists that are much better..  and with this, I am not kidding  :P

494671[/snapback]

what is this prog that you have to be so enlightened to understand sherlock?

i didnt know there was psyprog and "real prog" shit all these subgenres are so confusing some times :D

indeed man.praising him is so old an boring.

494711[/snapback]

Yeah saying facts out loud is usually pretty boring, but let's do it one more time:

Everybody who says they don't like Simon P is just joking. We all know that no other artist comes even close.

:)

Yeah saying facts out loud is usually pretty boring, but let's do it one more time:

Everybody who says they don't like Simon P is just joking. We all know that no other artist comes even close.

494713[/snapback]

yeah you're right.you just forgot the IMO ;)

I don't like him.and I'm not joking.I could enjoy his music,but I don't see myself liking him.

for you traveller, radi and co :P

Posted Image

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING MORE SILLY THAN THIS ON THIS SITE....really...

494567[/snapback]

LISTEN, MORON, I VOICED MY OPINION WICH IS NOT LESS IMPORTANT THAN YOURS, YOURE NOT SUPERIOR, DONT YOU GET IT? I EXPLAINED WHY I THINK SO AND I ALSO STATED MANY TIMES THAT ITS MY OPINION!

NOW WHAT KIND OF PROBLEMS DO YOU HAVE EGOCENTRIC WANNABEE WANKER?

IS YOUR DICK TOO SMALL, OR IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOT ABLE TO SATISFY YOU?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING IDIOT, YOU ALLWAYS TRY TO CRITISIZE ME AND STAND AGAINST ME/MY OPINION WHATEVER I SAY! YOU DONT LIKE ME, YOU DONT RESPECT ME? FINE, I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR POOR OPINION, JUST KEEP IT WITH YOU, IM NOT INTERESTED TO HEAR SOME POINTLESS BULLSHIT FROM SOME ARROGANT WANKER WHO THINKS THAT HES BETTER THAN OTHER JUST BECAUSE BLABLES ABOUT HIS EXPERIENCE TO EVERYBODY TO LOOK COOL AND TO BE APPRECIATED BY OTHER PEOPLE! WANT TO BE INTELLIGENT AND LOOK INTELLIGENT TOO - DONT WASTE YOUR FUCKING TIME TO REPLY TO MY POSTS YOU IDIOT, IF YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE BETTER ;). I DONT NEED THIS, THATS WHY I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION WICH HAS NO COVER AND EXCUSE, EXCEPT YOU BEING VERY NAIVE AND POORLY EDUCATED TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHERS ON A DECENT AND POLITE LEVEL.

NOW GO TAKE SOME ACID BOY AND FEEL 1337 YOU DICKHEAD ;)!

YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO CRITISIZE MY OPINION, NOR ANYBODYS ELSE AS LONG AS ITS NOT INSULTING, BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT GET IT.

Edited by reger

If you use that logic, that means all Psy music SUCKS, since it's not popular at all in comparison to other forms of music

494472[/snapback]

If you use both kind of logics, balanced in some proportion you will be definitely right :huh:

No what is poor is that you think exactly the same way about these people. You place yourself above them because of their taste in music...that is poor.

You behave exactly like you "say" Hiphoppers do. Take a look in the mirror fellow. You might not like what stares back at you!

Yo rap  :P

494695[/snapback]

they can hera what they want as far as they don´t trouble other people arround them, and they do it all the time and even think they´re the coolest people of the world with a cigarette and their cheap cellphones. I can tell you that 80 perent of the Rap cultue trouble anyone else and blame anyone else who isn´t like them, i have friends that listen much other stles but i havn´t any friend that just listne to Rap music because they are the arrogantest people i know and not only i, i even think that they should be proseuted for what they do all the time, i talked many times about them here. Plur: They are violent, arrogant and don´t allow anything else except them, just read articles in newspapers etc, i´am sure in pretty much every regional newspaper it is written something about the violence of rap suckers.