Did you first hear psytrance on mp3 or on a cd?

cangrejo

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also voted for CD. It took me quite some time until I heard the first MP3 file.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I have the first time listened psytrance with a cd of Trust in Trance 3 in a friend. But he has bought this album on a black market in Greece, and the cd isn't original, but a mp3 copy! ;)

So, tell me what I should answer? :blink:

I have the first time listened psytrance with a cd of Trust in Trance 3 in a friend. But he has bought this album on a black market in Greece, and the cd isn't original, but a mp3 copy!  ;)

So, tell me what I should answer?  :blink:

491041[/snapback]

I'd say CD, at least he tried to buy. ;)

mp3 for me....but not anymore,since i can find real cds i dont dl anymore.

but as for you cangrejo,i remember you saying something really lame about artists and drugs,so my vote is absolutely not a support for all the people that never buy a cd and fill up hard drives with mp3's. :angry:

I heard my very first psytrance on cd at some friends, i listened and thought what´s that, i was with my cousin there and of course we lent the cd from the friends and played it the whole weeks after lending it from the friends, it was "Trance Asia Express" with old Electric Universe, Sun Project and other tracks on it, if i remember now this wasn´t that great psytrance but i never heard that in that time before and i instandly fall in LOVE WITH THAT GREAT MUSIC, cheers!

Mp3. The first time I heard goa/psytrance was through the tracker scene and I instatly loved it, so I trawled the net for more tracks and came across Green Nuns, Hallucinogen and MWNN. The next day I went out and picked up (the only psytrance CD in my local shop) Goa Head 4. :)

I voted "CD", because there's no "tape" option :P

What is the purpose of this poll? Further mp3-users lame excuse seeking?!  :unsure:  :)

491035[/snapback]

YES! I'm really just interested in how old-school you all are. :o

Honestly I wonder how much the mp3 has helped the scene grow, I'm trying to prove a point, but it looks like it's the other way around. INTERESTING I MUST SAY! :D