Regarding Cinos Ban.

Guest djnemo

Maybe in his abscence, people will start to talk about what the site really is about. PSY TRANCE...

490423[/snapback]

The off topic is about off topic....! If i see any psytrance comments in off topic i'll flip out...! I'm not listening to psytrance...will you ban me as well....?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The off topic is about off topic....! If i see any psytrance comments in off topic i'll flip out...! I'm not listening to psytrance...will you ban me as well....?

490437[/snapback]

Yes.

Any further questions?

Guest djnemo

490437[/snapback]

I can not ban you, im not a mod nor an admin anymore. normally a forum that is about something, focuses on the main theme of the forum. on this forum, the offtopic gets spammed like hell every day. its like a kindergarden here ffs

Yes.

Any further questions?

490439[/snapback]

:D

dunno how it works here.... but frm my experience as a mod (ya ya im a mod for som god damn site.. :P ) ... mods and admins think and discuss a lot before banning a user... esp. when its som1 who is one of the most active members...

and they never take their decisions backk... no matter what.. !

so thrs no point in arguing... :ph34r:

Guest djnemo

490437[/snapback]

and by the way, if you have no interesst in psy trance, why are you here?! maybe you should consider going to a forum that you are actually intressted in? like ummmm oasis.com or something? :D

Yes.

Any further questions?

490439[/snapback]

You cannot ban anybody....n00b...!

:)

and by the way, if you have no interesst in psy trance, why are you here?! maybe you should consider going to a forum that you are actually intressted in? like ummmm oasis.com or something? :D

490442[/snapback]

I give no shit about psytrance....it's dead long ago...! Look at my posts....98% off topic...! I'm here cause i like it, do i have to actually like this shit music to be here...?

Guest djnemo

You cannot ban anybody....n00b...!

:)

I give no shit about psytrance....it's dead long ago...! Look at my posts....98% off topic...! I'm here cause i like it, do i have to actually like this shit music to be here...?

490444[/snapback]

thanks for getting this straight, so you actually belong here LESS than cinos...

490445[/snapback]

yes...mistake...!

thanks for getting this straight, so you actually belong here LESS than cinos...

490447[/snapback]

Psy is dead for me....don't like it...! I don't care if you think i don't belong here...! But yes, maybe i belong here less than Cinos...! Is this a reason to leave...?

I just can't be bothered to talked about music in the general section since i don't like most of the music that is being discussed there...! If i see anything interesting i post about it...! But you don't post shit as well about music in this site, at least not in that much in the general section....

man, i think it's quite clear, if this were a form of government here at psynews, it would had been overthrown a long time ago. those who defend it are far and few. ;> those who wish to conquer and defeat it, well, they're in the masses. i think those who like people from all different backgrounds are coming clear. it's amazing to see that whether negative, positive, racist, bigot, asshole, or nice person, people will stick up for all walks of life no matter how much the opposite. i finally realize that people need to move on when a forum becomes lame, and by this, i mean psynews has become lame as has psytrance. bah humbug. i *quit* i'mma go find cinos now and hold his hand and sing happy songs to his negative-self. by the way someone said it earlier, cinos was just being the way he was on the net. i'm the same way, arrogant, mean, who gives a fuck, robotic in a sense. this isn't real life folks, mr. mars, if you can't take the "little" heat, man, the french are doomed... ha ha.

I think I'mma go order me some FRENCH FRIES so I can spit in them! =]]]]]]

k! My last post, I quit.

Aaron

490447[/snapback]

What? Do we need an approved reason now for visiting psynews? I thought we could come here just for the fun :huh: What am I missing :blink:?

man, i think it's quite clear, if this were a form of government here at psynews, it would had been overthrown a long time ago.  those who defend it are far and few.  ;>  those who wish to conquer and defeat it, well, they're in the masses.  i think those who like people from all different backgrounds are coming clear.  it's amazing to see that whether negative, positive, racist, bigot, asshole, or nice person, people will stick up for all walks of life no matter how much the opposite.  i finally realize that people need to move on when a forum becomes lame, and by this, i mean psynews has become lame as has psytrance. bah humbug.  i *quit*  i'mma go find cinos now and hold his hand and sing happy songs to his negative-self.  by the way someone said it earlier, cinos was just being the way he was on the net.  i'm the same way, arrogant, mean, who gives a fuck, robotic in a sense.  this isn't real life folks, mr. mars, if you can't take the "little" heat, man, the french are doomed... ha ha.

k!  My last post, I quit.

Aaron

490454[/snapback]

RESPECT MAN ! ;)

man, i think it's quite clear, if this were a form of government here at psynews, it would had been overthrown a long time ago.  those who defend it are far and few.  ;>  those who wish to conquer and defeat it, well, they're in the masses.  i think those who like people from all different backgrounds are coming clear.  it's amazing to see that whether negative, positive, racist, bigot, asshole, or nice person, people will stick up for all walks of life no matter how much the opposite.  i finally realize that people need to move on when a forum becomes lame, and by this, i mean psynews has become lame as has psytrance. bah humbug.  i *quit*  i'mma go find cinos now and hold his hand and sing happy songs to his negative-self.  by the way someone said it earlier, cinos was just being the way he was on the net.  i'm the same way, arrogant, mean, who gives a fuck, robotic in a sense.  this isn't real life folks, mr. mars, if you can't take the "little" heat, man, the french are doomed... ha ha.

k!  My last post, I quit.

Aaron

490454[/snapback]

if you want to hang around with cinos then visit blue-room B)

Yes, respect,

except for the french stuff :-/

See you : )

490506[/snapback]

:lol:

yes...mistake...!

Psy is dead for me....don't like it...! I don't care if you think i don't belong here...! But yes, maybe i belong here less than Cinos...! Is this a reason to leave...?

I just can't be bothered to talked about music in the general section since i don't like most of the music that is being discussed there...! If i see anything interesting i post about it...! But you don't post shit as well about music in this site, at least not in that much in the general section....

490449[/snapback]

Hmm..i think I have also grown out of the Psytrance of today...

It still has a special place in my heart and I like the old music...but for me it has always been the people and the vibe that are the important factors.

We bond and we have a history... and hopefully we respect eachother. Wheter we like the music or not. I really hope this forum has a bigger meaning than just the music. Here too atleast I value the people more than the music.

Guest djnemo

What? Do we need an approved reason now for visiting psynews? I thought we could come here just for the fun :huh:  What am I missing  :blink:?

490483[/snapback]

No, but I see a tendency around here, that the ones that complain the most about the moderation of the site, are the ones, that couldnt care less for what the site indeed stands for. Kinda funny eh?

No I dont post as much in general anymore, since I have to answer all kind of stupid questions, and replying to complaints all the time in the OFF TOPIC.

I intend to change this, since I dont have to do that anymore ;) Now I can sit back, and be a dickhead since im not a mod anymore :)

Many psynews members would be banned from any other forum if they opened their mouths about their acid trips, weed smoking and psychedelic experiences. Im pretty sure some people on this forum might even loose their jobs if their bosses knew how their free time was spent. But thats all in order, right?

We just need to know when to shut up. Becauce we don't speak up, we dress up! We dress up in our best carneval clothes during weekends so that no one will recognise us. Thats PLUR, thats what trance culture is all about. :rolleyes:

But at least we have internet forums like this one, where we can talk about things that society wont let us. Where we can be ourselves. Well unless ofcource your opinion differs from the rest.

You cant be too controversial at a place like this you know. You can't run arround saying things like "love doesn't exist" and stuff like that. Everyone here should know that love exists. I mean, it's right there, between peace and understanding, right?

No, we don't want anything except drugs and music to challange our opinions. Openmindedness is a difficult word to write.

Okay, here is my opinion on this:

Cinos was probably getting something from being all negative here (you know, there are people that feel good when they think they're special and Cinos was here in his way by being negative ... so in a way because of him being so asocial in normal life he had the psychological urge to gain attention - which he got here by pretending to be the negative one, get what I mean?). Thus all what he said is true to only a third or so. He himself admitted that once. However, since such behaviour is indeed childish and immature and because all the constant negativity was getting boring and predictable and just not making this place a better one in any way I would certainly not have disagreed to ban him another time. Indeed, who wants an always negative person around - me not. You need a bigger picture and light things also from the positive side! Cinos lacked balance. And he was also kinda arsing us ... because in his posts I could read that some of it was not really honest and just put in to frantically keep his oh so negative image ... and thus a certain slap in the face would do him good. Maybe some time off the computer will do him good indeed!

But I'd never ever have banned him for a full year. I'd have probably agreed for three months. Three months is a nice time. Much can happen in three months. Cinos would make some time off and then the summer would be coming anyway. That would be quite nice. If he would be an asshole again when he came back then I'd agree to ban him for a year, because you see it's nothing good and that he will not change, so next chance he'd have in another year. But not now. Three months ban would be justified in my eyes all the way - but not more! If anybody would ban me here for one year I'd never come back, I'd find so much other things and other forums. And I also think Cinos wouldn't come back. I strongly disagree with one year. I would not have been for it - if somebody would have asked *rolling eyes*

But I can't change it. So I just sigh and move out of this thread.

Guest djnemo

I'm watching you :)

490614[/snapback]

if Im just on the virge of being a dickhead, but all positive about things, I wont get banned :P

Okay, here is my opinion on this:

Cinos was probably getting something from being all negative here (you know, there are people that feel good when they think they're special and Cinos was here in his way by being negative ... so in a way because of him being so asocial in normal life he had the psychological urge to gain attention - which he got here by pretending to be the negative one, get what I mean?). Thus all what he said is true to only a third or so. He himself admitted that once. However, since such behaviour is indeed childish and immature and because all the constant negativity was getting boring and predictable and just not making this place a better one in any way I would certainly not have disagreed to ban him another time. Indeed, who wants an always negative person around - me not. You need a bigger picture and light things also from the positive side! Cinos lacked balance. And he was also kinda arsing us ... because in his posts I could read that some of it was not really honest and just put in to frantically keep his oh so negative image ... and thus a certain slap in the face would do him good. Maybe some time off the computer will do him good indeed!

But I'd never ever have banned him for a full year. I'd have probably agreed for three months. Three months is a nice time. Much can happen in three months. Cinos would make some time off and then the summer would be coming anyway. That would be quite nice. If he would be an asshole again when he came back then I'd agree to ban him for a year, because you see it's nothing good and that he will not change, so next chance he'd have in another year. But not now. Three months ban would be justified in my eyes all the way - but not more! If anybody would ban me here for one year I'd never come back, I'd find so much other things and other forums. And I also think Cinos wouldn't come back. I strongly disagree with one year. I would not have been for it - if somebody would have asked *rolling eyes*

But I can't change it. So I just sigh and move out of this thread.

490612[/snapback]

well.. couldnt have said it better myself. that about sums up what i feel about it. and thats more than i could say... i just wonder what people like Overdose think?

Well, it's not like it's very difficult to get around a ban like this anyways. If Cinos has the slightest knowledge of computers (and I suspect he has) he'll be back in no time. Unwanted or not. What I find funny is that despite his moronic opinions and posts people respond to them in massive numbers every time. That make you think, doesn't it?