Regarding Cinos Ban.

Guest djnemo

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djnemo

idiot is someone that wants the other to follow the same principles and ideas as himself  :)  think about it

your a merciful guy nemo, so bad you're not a mod anymore  :(

491299[/snapback]

nice how you know me so good ;) build your opinion on knowledge about me, not about what has happened on psynews the last 4 weeks. ;) Anyways, like I said, for me this discussion is over, because it leeds exactly here:

Nowhere :D

So, now really, tatsu close this topic, let it be open, do whatever, but I will not discuss this 100 more pages :D

Why should he have changed his behaviour? Why should he have been anyone other than who he is? There are certain members here who, after showing their true colours, repeatedly apologise and standardise their behaviour and they are all the less because of it. Cinos stayed true to himself and suffered the consequences. I'll miss him on these boards but at the same time I'm pleased he didn't let anyone regulate his character.

It's hard.[/i]

490848[/snapback]

Charlie, you have clearly misunderstood my post. Let me rephrase it, perhaps you will then understand.

Cinos did not have the change his behaviour if he did not want to stay. But it was made clear to him that he would have to if he wanted to stay. So...if he really wanted to stay he should have then changed his behaviour. That was my point.

And I therefore started my post by questioning whether he really wanted to stay or whether he just wanted to see how far he could push the envelope. Either he was aware of the risk of the ban or Cinos is a bigger fool than I had thought.

What exactly did Cinos think the endgame was going to be when he ignored the warnings?

Another different point is whether his behaviour is acceptable or not. In my opinion (not that I have any say in the matter), I found it incredibly boorish and tiresome. A bit TOO juvenile, even by this site's standards.

Being true to oneself can be quite laudable. But it is a laughable excuse and scant justification for not having changed his behaviour on this site....that is, if he wanted to remain here.

Pedro

Why?

We can see in this thread that 99% are against.

It won't change anything.

491232[/snapback]

If 99% are against the ban, then theres a) something you're hiding from us that Cinos has made that makes him deserve the ban, or B) a mistake in banning him.

This site is built up of it's members, not the moderators. If the members want him back he should get back!

Guest djnemo

If 99% are against the ban, then theres a) something you're hiding from us that Cinos has made that makes him deserve the ban, or B) a mistake in banning him.

This site is built up of it's members, not the moderators. If the members want him back he should get back!

491527[/snapback]

and if the owner of the site doesnt want him back, he wont come back. its as simple as that.

As anounced I'll glose this topic right now. I think that more or less everything has been said and as much as I know the decision of banning Cinos will not be changed anyway. Thanks for all the comments and stuff. I'll still leave the topic pinned so members who are not here every day can still see what has happened.